Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Well at least we won’t have to listen to a co-commentator soiling his breeks every time we score. 

What is so wrong with that every fan does it every time we score he's no different. 

4 minutes ago, elvis said:

You might not believe it but I love St Mirren as much as every single other fan and jump about like a nutter every time we score just get very frustrated at times. 

You're right I don't believe it. <_<

You're getting mixed up, you fecking jump up and down when the other team scores. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

We are basically ninety minutes away from winning The Championship all Sammy has to do is keep a clean sheet.

That would do it. For sure!

And make big Sammy a hero.

Commenth the hour, cometh the man.

I hope

On the other hand any kind of victory will make the scorer a Saint's hero for life.

Which would I prefer. ..In the words of a song from the 60s...."Baby I don't care"

1 hour ago, Stu said:

What I like about that article is Flood says there's only one difference between the sides then unintentionally mentions another three or four.

Indeed. There’s also no real difference between me and Rory McIlroy.

28 minutes ago, elvis said:

You might not believe it but I love St Mirren as much as every single other fan and jump about like a nutter every time we score just get very frustrated at times. 

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're right I don't believe it. <_<

You're getting mixed up, you fecking jump up and down when the other team scores. :lol:

He gets all shook up.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Indeed. There’s also no real difference between me and Rory McIlroy.

What else can Willow Flood say? He has to talk up his own teams chances and in a single head to head game then anything  an happen. His best days might now be behind him but he can still be a real pest to other sides. If there is any disrespecting going on let it come from United and do our talking on the pitch.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

What else can Willow Flood say? He has to talk up his own teams chances and in a single head to head game then anything  an happen. His best days might now be behind him but he can still be a real pest to other sides. If there is any disrespecting going on let it come from United and do our talking on the pitch.

I absolutely expect Willo Flood to talk up his own team. I mean, I hardly even raised an eyebrow when that Portuguese twat in charge of the Sevco claimed his squad were the best in Scotland.

Flood said the right thing publically, but he knows, in his wee baldy napper, we own those cnuts.

Guest TPAFKATS

United are a better team when flood plays. He runs about kicking, harassing and breaking up play.
He does the ugly stuff well...which is kinda appropriate.

3 minutes ago, Desnold said:

Wouldn't it be dead funny if we all sang Hands up if your top of the table tonight :D

Then when we're 3-0 up "Hands up for the champions"..

Am I the only person who woke up singing Beautiful Sunday this morning?

Still whistling it in work just now :D