Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

Never seen us dominate a game so much in my life and get nothing from.

Just one of those games when it doesn't happen for us. 

I thought the substitutions disrupted the flow of the game. Bringing on Sutton and Hippo who have hardly kicked a ball all season betweem them didnt help. You could see they were well off the pace.

Ah well. On to a sold out St Mirren park on Saturday to clinch the title at home!

Never seen us dominate a game so much in my life and get nothing from.
Just one of those games when it doesn't happen for us. 
I thought the substitutions disrupted the flow of the game. Bringing on Sutton and Hippo who have hardly kicked a ball all season betweem them didnt help. You could see they were well off the pace.
Ah well. On to a sold out St Mirren park on Saturday to clinch the title at home!

Watching a different game from me then.

As soon as Sutton/Hippo on we looked dangerous in the box.

I was wanting McGinn off a lot earlier, he was clearly struggling and the number of poor passes he made continuously put us under pressure.

We move on to Saturday, hopefully clinch it, because after Inverness, Brechin and Dundee, I'll be in line for a divorce soon.

8 minutes ago, Tam M said:

Watching a different game from me then.

As soon as Sutton/Hippo on we looked dangerous in the box.

I was wanting McGinn off a lot earlier, he was clearly struggling and the number of poor passes he made continuously put us under pressure.

We move on to Saturday, hopefully clinch it, because after Inverness, Brechin and Dundee, I'll be in line for a divorce soon.

Ah well its all about opinions!  I just felt when they both came on it became all route one and panic stations. 

On to Saturday anyway. Surely its gonna happen then!

We didn't deserve anything tonight as we were sucked into a pitiful long ball game fuelled by the substitutions. McGinn was really poor, he has to be told to stop the blind pass infield. That's two really poor performances on the trot. The players look nervous and Livvy will sense it. We need a huge performance on Saturday as this can't be allowed to escalate into a crisis.

Ah well its all about opinions!  I just felt when they both came on it became all route one and panic stations. 
On to Saturday anyway. Surely its gonna happen then!

Not having a go mate.

I thought we had to do something because after 70 minutes what we were doing wasn't working. United were happy to sit in.

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

We didn't deserve anything tonight as we were sucked into a pitiful long ball game fuelled by the substitutions. McGinn was really poor, he has to be told to stop the blind pass infield. That's two really poor performances on the trot. The players look nervous and Livvy will sense it. We need a huge performance on Saturday as this can't be allowed to escalate into a crisis.

A crisis? 

A situation where we need to lose ALL our games and Livingston need to WIN all theirs? :lol:

Feck me, time for you to order a mega pack of Pampers. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Really?

Guest TPAFKATS
A crisis? 
A situation where we need to lose ALL our games and Livingston need to WIN all theirs? [emoji38]
f**k me I'm agreeing with Faraway

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A crisis? 

A situation where we need to lose ALL our games and Livingston need to WIN all theirs? :lol:

Just what I was thinking.

A FECKING CRISIS :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a romp.

We are that smart and good, we will clinch the Title at Home in front of a rocking and full Greenhill Road.

Crisis :lol:

What frustrates me having followed the team all season is when a big crowd comes out it's hard to get an atmosphere going.

Not a f'k the Glory Hunters type post, welcome every buddie, but been to away games with 3/400 away fans this season where we've rocked the place. I just wonder if the lack of that atmosphere is why we've struggled the past two away games.

3 minutes ago, Tam M said:

What frustrates me having followed the team all season is when a big crowd comes out it's hard to get an atmosphere going.

Not a f'k the Glory Hunters type post, welcome every buddie, but been to away games with 3/400 away fans this season where we've rocked the place. I just wonder if the lack of that atmosphere is why we've struggled the past two away games.

Have we only played in front of a big crowd in the last 2 games? 

5 minutes ago, Tam M said:

Ban the Occasionals :lol:

M80 closed at Falkirk. Diversion all the way to Kincardine Bridge roundabout and back.

Thought I was going nuts, I’ve travelled that road hundreds of times (to Aberdeen and back), was a difficult drive in the dark, next thing I know is I’m heading for Grangemouth. Absolutely knackered!!

Ban the Occasionals :lol:

Calm down... the bigger the crowd the better.

Just stated last two games have probably been poor in comparison to away games I've been to, makes it difficult for a good sing song to get going, and lack of noise won't help the players nerves as we try and get over the finishing line.

3 minutes ago, Tam M said:

Calm down... the bigger the crowd the better.

Just stated last two games have probably been poor in comparison to away games I've been to, makes it difficult for a good sing song to get going, and lack of noise won't help the players nerves as we try and get over the finishing line.

So what do you suggest?