Dundee Utd v St Mirren, 10th April 2018

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Midweek. Dundee. 0-4. Champions.

Been there, done that. Boring! :P

The pub that we fell into at Perth after the game certainly wasn't boring  :cheers  Thankfully when the wife drove me to work the next day, the can of lager rolling about the car certainly helps my thirst at tea break  :lol:

Can’t make it to Tannadice, my good lady has bought tickets to see the Jersey Boys, which we have seen before. So it’s Glasgow on Tuesday Night for me. So I’m sure by the time I hear “O what a night” we will be champions and hearing “Big girls don’t Cry” will apply to all the DU fans who I totally despise for the article in December 2017 in their local rag predicting when they tthey would go to the top of the league and win it! .... camel for the Arabs!

For the St Mirren TV fans around the world, I received the following from Dundee United about watching Tuesday night’s game on Internet. 

you will find our live games situated on our official website under the ArabZONE tab and entitled watch live. 

The St Mirren game will be live from Monday to purchase.

don’t have a cost but at this stage in the season, but who cares!

Looks like another late night in Bangkok

17 minutes ago, Nigerian Panda said:

Can’t make it to Tannadice, my good lady has bought tickets to see the Jersey Boys, which we have seen before. So it’s Glasgow on Tuesday Night for me. So I’m sure by the time I hear “O what a night” we will be champions and hearing “Big girls don’t Cry” will apply to all the DU fans who I totally despise for the article in December 2017 in their local rag predicting when they tthey would go to the top of the league and win it! .... camel for the Arabs!

Has to be a wind-up. I'll go out on a limb here and suggest this is how the situation would pan out in the majority of forumster households.....

'See the tickets we got for the Jersey Boys? Really sorry, can't make it, will need to go to Dundee to see us win the league'.

'No problem darling. We've seen it before anyway. I'll give your ticket to my mum / sister / best pal / neighbour / cat / dug / bit-on-the-side / fcuking anybody that'll take it'.

- boosh. job done. get to tannadice. fcuk sake man!

Edited by pozbaird

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Has to be a wind-up. I'll go out on a limb here and suggest this is how the situation would pan out in the majority of forumster households.....

'See the tickets we got for the Jersey Boys? Really sorry, can't make it, will need to go to Dundee to see us win the league'.

'No problem darling. We've seen it before anyway. I'll give your ticket to my mum / sister / best pal / neighbour / cat / dug / bit-on-the-side / fcuking anybody that'll take it'.

- boosh. job done. get to tannadice. fcuk sake man!

Can you come up with a solution to get me out of my sales meeting in Nottingham on Tues /Wed ? :(

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yes, please confirm it is indeed a wind-up.

Div doesn't ban many people from the forum, but chosing Jersey Boys over St Mirren winning the league would certainly make it quite likely...

Ok Franky Valley and the Jersey Boys can wait .... COYS .... wan ticlet available ..... 

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
20 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Tickets have been on sale TPAFKA

Anyone know if tickets will be available on the night or if there will indeed be a cash gate too?

Can't see it being sold out, but I'm pretty sure you had to have a ticket to get into the match when it was originally scheduled. Might be a ticket office open until KO?

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Can't see it being sold out, but I'm pretty sure you had to have a ticket to get into the match when it was originally scheduled. Might be a ticket office open until KO?

Tend to agree with you Drew that United fans will not be flooding to the game but it does matter a lot to their club. It would make financial sense for United to sell tickets to Saints Fans on the night from the away ticket box at their ground as they have done in the past. Would be helpful if it was made clear whether or not this facility will be available on Tuesday.