Not In The Know!

Lord Pityme

As it seems like "Its all gone quiet over there" with our posse of resident ITK posters. I thought as a confimed NITK source i would suggest from the little comment from the management team thus far we may get another signing at the death, when they (player)have exhausted whatever other options they thought they had, and with the important caveat that they arent on the M6/M74 anywhere near Carlisle tomorrow night.

sorry but thats as much as my ill-informed NITK sources have been able to speculate on.

As it seems like "Its all gone quiet over there" with our posse of resident ITK posters. I thought as a confimed NITK source i would suggest from the little comment from the management team thus far we may get another signing at the death, when they (player)have exhausted whatever other options they thought they had, and with the important caveat that they arent on the M6/M74 anywhere near Carlisle tomorrow night.
sorry but thats as much as my ill-informed NITK sources have been able to speculate on.
Thought you were the font of all knowledge ????

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thought you were the font of all knowledge 

Sorry dont know about that.

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sorry dont know about that.

Some things happen very late on - when the options reduce and desires of players and agents come into the mix...

It ain't over until the fat lady sings or midnight tomorrow I believe!

Jack clearly stated he wanted a striker. He also alluded that he hoped 1 or 2 players more may come in this window... but it is never that simple....

We can see from the past 12 months that our management do good research into who they would like and not everyone they want will come to us for various reasons; not least financial, career or location.  Our guys must therefore have looked at a lot more players than we all know about...

I am not ITK about all their options or what possibilities are left... I do know of 1 striker possibility which is not dead but agreeing a deal is not straight forward...

Negotiations are not always give me so much per week and I'll sign and the club saying no but we will give you this much. Both sides don't always show their hand...days can pass hoping that the other side will reduce their demands or increase their offer etc...

So let's not guess what the outcome will be, but celebrate that we are in good hands and if things work out great... if not, there will be more in the pot for next season or if we need any emergency loans..

We are supporters of a truly great team, which is in the best hands it has been for many years... and we are winning a lot...

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Some things happen very late on - when the options reduce and desires of players and agents come into the mix...

It ain't over until the fat lady sings or midnight tomorrow I believe!

Jack clearly stated he wanted a striker. He also alluded that he hoped 1 or 2 players more may come in this window... but it is never that simple....

We can see from the past 12 months that our management do good research into who they would like and not everyone they want will come to us for various reasons; not least financial, career or location.  Our guys must therefore have looked at a lot more players than we all know about...

I am not ITK about all their options or what possibilities are left... I do know of 1 striker possibility which is not dead but agreeing a deal is not straight forward...

Negotiations are not always give me so much per week and I'll sign and the club saying no but we will give you this much. Both sides don't always show their hand...days can pass hoping that the other side will reduce their demands or increase their offer etc...

So let's not guess what the outcome will be, but celebrate that we are in good hands and if things work out great... if not, there will be more in the pot for next season or if we need any emergency loans..

We are supporters of a truly great team, which is in the best hands it has been for many years... and we are winning a lot...

Thanks for that, and may i be first to welcome you as a fully unpaid up member of the NITK club!

our motto is.....

"how did we get here..?

I Dont Know..?

where are we going..?

I dont know..?

all I know is, what I do not Know.."

You never know..? it could catch on!

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I really don' mind someone posting a player is inbound its quite exciting also understood why the name is not put forward. Frustrating a wee bit guessing Wang Tong Maybes busts the heed.  

Understand your sentiment.. it is the same for me when others have the info ahead of us..

At least you are not being an ar*e about it..

Edited by Sweeper07

3 minutes ago, Lethal89 said:

I would nt mind seeing us move for Cammy Bell who’s just had his contract terminated at Killie

Why? ... He is not that great and we have 3 keepers already ... Also suspect he is off somewhere else anyhow.... (But that is purely a guess, given that he ripped up his existing contract/wage deal)

• 2 weeks later...

The guy I knew about did not move... shows how sensible it was not to put his name out there... for his sake and of course mine...

But the "conspiracy theorists" or "make-up assumer theorists" are still having a ball...

It does mean that come the summer, there may be another chance... but then if Jack goes to Barnsley, they will have more money to offer for players too...