MYLES HYPOLYTE - Welcome

Good signing and I like how the squad has strengthened as the season has progressed, particularly in midfield and forward areas. Often it's the opposite that happens.

We've gone from the likes of Buchanan, MacPherson, Kirkpatrick, Hilson and Duffy as back-up to MacKenzie, Hill, Flynn, Hippolyte and Mullen. The first team may not have changed much but we have a really strong bench to use now. That was lacking before.

8 minutes ago, DLBud said:

I think we should simply start treating all his dribblings in the same way we do Flarey’s “exclusives”.

I have him on ignore but people still insist on bloody quoting him!

For the record, I'd have Flarey every day of the week.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Pish. Pure, unadultered pish. Not a matter of opinion, just complete and utter bullshit. Fake news, to use a popular phrase.

Of course, I'm sure it was just a simple mistake and certainly not deliberate misrepresentation of tweets to back up another of your weak arguments.

There are a few tweets from Falkirk fans saying they're happy to see him go but just as many from folk who are sad.

I lifted the twitter quotes directly from the St Mirren Fans page on facebook, where they were posted in response to Hippolyte's signing. If you want to re-direct the pitchfork and torch brigade, thats the place to head.

Edit: guess i should have hung back a bit and posted this from the same page..?

IMG_1593.JPG

Edited by Lord Pityme

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I lifted the twitter quotes directly from the St Mirren Fans page on facebook, where they were posted in response to Hippolyte's signing. If you want to re-direct the pitchfork and torch brigade, thats the place to head.

Oh, that's ok then. :lol:

You could have said you never realised they were a bag of pish but, no, you leave them on here, no attempt to say you didn't realise they were pish.

Away and have a look at yourself. <_<

Edit: guess i should have hung back a bit and posted this from the same page..?

That’s a bit like Trump’s lame excuse on his Piers Morgan interview for posting that Britain First shite.

Just admit you’ve made a tit of yourself. You won’t restore any shred of credibility but at least we’ll get another opportunity to point and laugh![emoji23]

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A new low, if that's possible, siding with the forum loony, although after a few of your recent posts you could be family. :lol:

"access" :rolleyes:

Wow , really. .

The pot continues to call the kettle black . I really don't think that you are in a position to question anyones sanity . .

The_Clash_-_Give_'Em_Enough_Rope.jpg

4 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Wow , really. .

The pot continues to call the kettle black . I really don't think that you are in a position to question anyones sanity . .

The_Clash_-_Give_'Em_Enough_Rope.jpg

Really? 

Run along, you're out of your depth. :byebye

PS Got to go, football to watch, catch you later. 

Edited by faraway saint

46 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Wow. .

. .the pot calls the kettle black. .

22 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Wow , really. .

17 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Pot still calls the kettle black . You should try taking some of your own advice that you were trying to give to LPM. .

And today's award for pish patter goes to.......................:lol: