MYLES HYPOLYTE - Welcome

I didn't say he would make it. Only that the lad is confident enough to make an attempt at impressing.
He will but it won't be this season. As the Lord said he can't be recalled and even if he could have been, he wouldn't be playing in the cup since he is cup ties.

As I understand it,  Lewis will go to Celtic the day after our season ends. 
Lewis will hopefully be hungover in some flat in well st in the bottom bunk bed with a couple of paisleys skanky talent (strong 3s at most) after a mad night out celebrating. He deserves a break ;)

1 minute ago, SaintGlenburn said:
7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
As I understand it,  Lewis will go to Celtic the day after our season ends. 

Lewis will hopefully be hungover in some flat in well st in the bottom bunk bed with a couple of paisleys skanky talent (strong 3s at most) after a mad night out celebrating. He deserves a break ;)

Oh that takes me back!! B)

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Gives Pars fans who kept the receipt a chance to swap out their ‘Flood’ jersey for a new Hippo one, although, if I were them, I’d wait a fortnight, just in case it happens again.

Surprised at this. I thought he was the right build, speed etc for the spfl and with a bit of guidance could’ve been a good player to have in this league.  It’s obvious Stubbs is going for a whole new team but he better hurry up and sign the players because a bad start to the league is not an option. 

36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Gives Pars fans who kept the receipt a chance to swap out their ‘Flood’ jersey for a new Hippo one, although, if I were them, I’d wait a fortnight, just in case it happens again.

Speaking to a couple of Pars fans about Hippolyte and they are in a rage about this based on his diving against them playing for Falkirk. Can see this ending in disaster.

40 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Surprised at this. I thought he was the right build, speed etc for the spfl and with a bit of guidance could’ve been a good player to have in this league.  It’s obvious Stubbs is going for a whole new team but he better hurry up and sign the players because a bad start to the league is not an option. 

We always have a bad start to the League..................... Last 2 SPFL seasons we had no goals and no points under Tommy and 1 point out of 18 under Danny......................... so trust me its an option :P

3 minutes ago, pod said:

For who ?

The Pars and Player. Unless he hits the ground running he's going to get constant abuse from the fans, as many are as unforgiving as our lot when it comes to a grievance. I reckon he'll be released to sign for another club in Jan

1 minute ago, madball said:

The Pars and Player. Unless he hits the ground running he's going to get constant abuse from the fans, as many are as unforgiving as our lot when it comes to a grievance. I reckon he'll be released to sign for another club in Jan

Their problem.

41 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

We always have a bad start to the League..................... Last 2 SPFL seasons we had no goals and no points under Tommy and 1 point out of 18 under Danny......................... so trust me its an option :P

We did fine in last season's SPFL. Not so good the year before. 

4 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

No surprise. TBH I was never happy with him signing his diving antics at Falkirk were poor. But I wish him the best of luck at The Pars.

He is nothing compared to those cheating shower of fannies at the world cup it was an and is an absolute disgrace how they get away with there antics .