Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well, this is looking like a cracking game already.

They are on a decent run of form, although everybody is second best to us right now.

Yeah, another tough game, yeah, another 3 points. :clapping

very tough game but with our confidence high we should head to the Ferranti dome looking for a win.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Well, this is looking like a cracking game already.

They are on a decent run of form, although everybody is second best to us right now.

Yeah, another tough game, yeah, another 3 points. :clapping

Our lucky ground since I don't think we have ever lost a game there :huh:   Since the game is 2 weeks away it will be a good chance for the players to have a rest before the final dozen games.

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Certainly looks interesting!  

Certainly intend to be there

Certain to be highly competitive. 

Not quite as certain of the outcome.

It should be another Mirren masterclass.

Livingston 0 St Mirren 3

Crowd 2287

Advice on this one please Gents.

Jersey boys have flights booked and staying in Edinburgh, planning on getting train thru from Waverley on the Saturday morning.  

First visit to this ground, which train station is best for the ground/beer/food etc  ( Livvy North or South). 

Cheers in advance 

Livingston will be looking at their next two games , v Dunfermline and ourselves .Two victories would put them within shouting distance of us , 9 points with a game in hand. Every game is massive for us just now , but a victory at Livvy would end their ambition of catching us !

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/livingston-almondvale-stadium.html#apubs-for-away-fans

There are also details for trains on this site although it would appear that they are the same distance away.

Cheers Balfy, I noticed they were around the same distance, so it was more for a beer and a bite to eat.

Over with Mark if you're coming thru for the game and fancy meeting for a beer.

25 minutes ago, billyg said:

Livingston will be looking at their next two games , v Dunfermline and ourselves .Two victories would put them within shouting distance of us , 9 points with a game in hand. Every game is massive for us just now , but a victory at Livvy would end their ambition of catching us !

Having beaten them home and away we should have no fears. It will be tough but I feel we are stronger since we last met them.

5 minutes ago, Yflab said:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/livingston-almondvale-stadium.html#apubs-for-away-fans

There are also details for trains on this site although it would appear that they are the same distance away.

Cheers Balfy. However, despite Jimmy’s wee legs, distance was only the minor of the various factors, with bevvy hooses/eateries being the more important.

Livvy’s website is somewhat light on that info.

Having beaten them home and away we should have no fears. It will be tough but I feel we are stronger since we last met them.

I think we can look forward to a rough house when we play them. I would love either wee Mullen or big Buchanan with an og to win it for us [emoji41]

Cheers Balfy. However, despite Jimmy’s wee legs, distance was only the minor of the various factors, with bevvy hooses/eateries being the more important.
Livvy’s website is somewhat light on that info.
Think if I remember right they have a wee social club in the ground if it's just a bevy your after.

4 hours ago, Jimmy H said:

Jersey boys have flights booked and staying in Edinburgh, planning on getting train thru from Waverley on the Saturday morning.  

First visit to this ground, which train station is best for the ground/beer/food etc  ( Livvy North or South). 

Cheers in advance 

Don't get the train, both stations are well out of town.  Get the bus to almondvale centre, drinks in the big wetherspoons and a taxi to the ground-there is also a big world-buffet type eaterie in the centre.

There is a Edinburgh-glasgow bus that stops in Livi, only 25 or so minutes

Very tough game which will be going no where near my coupon. Hippo will be ready for this game but would imagine he will be used as a sub our squad  is so strong we should have enough about us to take the three points. I reckon February is the month we win the league , just a gut feeling.

Very tough game which will be going no where near my coupon. Hippo will be ready for this game but would imagine he will be used as a sub our squad  is so strong we should have enough about us to take the three points. I reckon February is the month we win the league , just a gut feeling.
I'm led to believe the earliest possible date is 10th March and that is only if DU play and lose their games in hand and draw with Livi. They are still in cup and their game v Dunbarton won't go ahead due to dumbo still being in Shulls favourite competition.

5 hours ago, Jimmy H said:

Cheers in advance 

801 bus from North Bridge by Waverley train station takes 1hour ten mins and drops you off at  Almondvale retail park