Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

14 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Aye and see where it says "Livingston Football Club", that's where the stadium bar is.

Unfortunately a visit to the stadium bar isn't looking very likely I will have 2 maybe 3 kids with me, although the other half isn't pleased about my plans to take wee man to his first Saints game apparently he is too young. 

IMG_20180203_181108.jpg

18 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Unfortunately a visit to the stadium bar isn't looking very likely I will have 2 maybe 3 kids with me, although the other half isn't pleased about my plans to take wee man to his first Saints game apparently he is too young. 

IMG_20180203_181108.jpg

He is, total waste of time, he'd be happier watching cartoons. 

36 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
Hope I'm wrong not a game I feel confident Livie look sharp as a knife up front.

Butter knife or filleting knife?

Probably because I watched the highlights of Falkirk v Livingstone Livie tore Falkirk a sore one plus Livie have that player that always scores against us. Obviously I hope we win I think this will be harder than United away. 

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Probably because I watched the highlights of Falkirk v Livingstone Livie tore Falkirk a sore one plus Livie have that player that always scores against us. Obviously I hope we win I think this will be harder than United away. 

We put the 'Dobbie always scores against us' to bed last week. I'm sure we'll do the same with the Livie player next week :)

9 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Our record at Livvy over the years is excellent and their home record this season is a lot of draws. Falkirk also beat them there in the cup there a couple of weeks ago and hopefully the Pars will do us a turn tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Our record at Livvy over the years is excellent and their home record this season is a lot of draws. Falkirk also beat them there in the cup there a couple of weeks ago and hopefully the Pars will do us a turn tomorrow.

:thumbs2

3 hours ago, renfrew said:

Could well do as you say, they are average at home.

A draw or away win. :D

On 06/02/2018 at 12:27 PM, RichardBuddie said:

I hope you are right regarding the 24th, would love to win it at home, this got me thinking though, it would be a crying shame if fans were locked out (and I know the stadium has never been full) as a consequence of there being only a couple of hundred or so away fans in that whole away stand.  I know it's still early days but I wonder if there's anything the club can do to make sure as many home fans are in as possible in the event of us winning it at home??

Yes.The glory hunters could buy a 3 match package to ensure they have a ticket to see us potentially win the league.Its a crying shame that we cant fill the stadium right now.The first half performance last week had me purring like a cat and if so called Saints fans cant turn up for that then feck them.I get so annoyed with the iv,d got a soft spot for St mirren brigade.As Delia Smith said,Lets be having you.

10 minutes ago, northendsaint said:

Yes.The glory hunters could buy a 3 match package to ensure they have a ticket to see us potentially win the league.Its a crying shame that we cant fill the stadium right now.The first half performance last week had me purring like a cat and if so called Saints fans cant turn up for that then feck them.I get so annoyed with the iv,d got a soft spot for St mirren brigade.As Delia Smith said,Lets be having you.

You]ll be hard pushed t see any real increase in attendances.

It's well documented, we are pretty much as good as we will get, cup runs apart.

Plenty "Saints fans" can't get to games on a regular basis for hunners of reasons.

Not everybody stays on the doorstep or has the time or money to attend most games.