Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

19 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ricky say hello to Humpty Dumpty on that fence of yours :D

Lol. I will.

More seriously. 

Great to win of course but this is one not to lose. ... in my opinion. I attended the Livvy v DAFC game to have a look at both teams. DAFC are better to watch but Livvy are effective show stoppers.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Lol. I will.

More seriously. 

Great to win of course but this is one not to lose. ... in my opinion. I attended the Livvy v DAFC game to have a look at both teams. DAFC are better to watch but Livvy are effective show stoppers.

Well that's impressive...... ok I hear Pars had many chances ?

Livi have done superb, they have a good big team just don't think they like playing us, as we are small and fast............. we also have a great record there

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Hello, Is anyone there??? We have a match on Saturday can you all leave the Barnsley/Jack Ross thread and come over here and play, I'm feeling really lonely??? Please???.

Are we really playing on Saturday though????

What paper/ media  did you read that in ?

Returning to the Playing Side of Things - Next Match up is Livingston

Said earlier that this will not be easy, not impossible though.

Attended Livvy's game against DAFC. Well organised, tough, give little away.

A win would be great and a draw would not be a disaster.

The next 4 games are:

17 Feb Livvy         Away

24 Feb Brechin   Home

27 Feb Falkirk     Home

2 March United  Away

10 March DAFC Home

Should we maintain our current form, then the way things are going, the game against DAFC could come close to being a sell out depending on how Livvy, United and DAFC perform meantime.

Edited by St.Ricky

"At the ground itself located behind the South Stand is the  Almondvale Suite, which normally admits visiting supporters. George Hobbs informs me, 'The Lime Kiln pub located near to the stadium on Almondvale Boulevard, was quite popular on my last visit'. This pub which is part of the 'Hungry Horse' chain also derives meals. Whilst up at the nearby Livingston Designer Outler retail park, there is a Wetherspoons pub, called the Newyearfield. However no football colours are allowed to be displayed inside the pub. Further on inside the Almondvale Shopping Centre is a pub called the Paraffin Lamp."

Right that's the research done. Lime Kiln, Lunch.  Check the ticket queue, If its a portacabin job for tickets buy ticket before hitting the Almondvale suite. If not Pay at the gate after a another quick pint. Sorted. 

4 hours ago, Drew said:

As I'm over the water, it's looking like the A82 and Expressway into Glasgow, then M8 from city centre.

A bit of a pain, but it is the Saints, after all:)

Would going over the bridge then through Erskine, Renfrew and back on the motorway at Arkleston or Hillington  not be quicker ?

Just now, renfrew said:

Would going over the bridge then through Erskine, Renfrew and back on the motorway at Arkleston or Hillington  not be quicker ?

Possibly, but I reckon the route through Renfrew will be busy with folk trying to avoid the M8.  I can't see much in it either way.  I could make to Charing Cross in half an hour.