Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

Massive game Saturday and its 13 hours since anyone one has posted on the match thread.  Are you all Jack'ing off on another thread which has been Hi-Jack-ed  with Jack Shit speculation. Stop acting like Jack-asses, get out of your straight - Jack -eted knicker wetting  and stop acting like Jack Rabbits stuck in the head lights waiting on our season to Jack-knife out of control.

Lets focus on Saturday and the 3 point Jack Pot.   Whatever happens lets hope we're acting like slap-Jack, Jackeroo's on Saturday with a win, Steeple Jacked at the top of the league with Jack still lumbering at the helm.  

3-0 Saints to the tune of Jack Ross, Black and White Army will do nicely.

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

That's were WET WET WET started ................  Marty ???

Doug ya ruined ma post could you no have waited 3 minutes

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Massive game Saturday and its 13 hours since anyone one has posted on the match thread. 

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Jack shit

I wonder if Hippolyte will get any game time on Saturday. If his interviews are anything to go by, he should have been training this week and will be fit for the bench at least. I can't see any reason to change things in terms of the start in line up, but he'll be another good option to have from the bench.

Edited by Drew

24 minutes ago, Drew said:

I wonder if Hippolyte will get any game time on Saturday. If his interviews are anything to go by, he should have been training this week and will be fit for the bench at least. I can't see any reason to change things in terms of the start in line up, but he'll be another good option to have from the bench.

He might be needed to manage the team. 

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
4 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:
It would appear DU have no game this weekend and don't play again until Fri 23 Feb. Is that right???????  We could be 17 points clear on sat.

Suppose to play Dumbarton. But there playing in the fizzy watter cup

Cheers forgot about that. Thanks

The super Livingston team that a few people seem to be worrying about have a 4 match mini fixture list of Dunfermline (0-0)St Mirren, Dundee United & Inverness.

Let's see how they handle the pressure.

An easy win for Saints on Saturday expecting us to score at least 3.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

He didn't feature for the U-20's.

Thought he might get a run out there if he was fit.