Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

faraway saint

I still think this will be a hard game. In more ways than one. They are more than likely our biggest threat but I hope the players get a lift from the manager staying and reward him with a victory. I wish I was as drunk optimistic  as you Faraway but that wummin chasing you has gone tae yer heed!

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

He didn't feature for the U-20's.

Thought he might get a run out there if he was fit.

Aye, good spot.

Maybe he was being given a few more days, though it would have been a good opportunity to stretch the legs for even 20 minutes.

Probably not quite there yet with his fitness. Thankfully, it isn't something we need to be unduly concerned about.

12 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aw excited.

Jimmy H picking me up fae work at 12.30 the morra. Flight up tae Edinburgh. Wee night out in the capital. Game on Saturday. Witness another heroic victory and outpouring of love for JR. Back for more Eastie Beastie hospitality. Back home Sunday.

Poifik!

Have a memorable weekend Bud.

5 hours ago, Drew said:

Aye, good spot.

Maybe he was being given a few more days, though it would have been a good opportunity to stretch the legs for even 20 minutes.

Probably not quite there yet with his fitness. Thankfully, it isn't something we need to be unduly concerned about.

Div mentioned on twitter this morning "the Hippo's fit " for Saturday  !

Be surprised if it's not an unchanged side tomorrow, with the team having had a couple of weeks without a game. Should all be raring to go, with Hippo on the bench ready to impress when called upon. Would love Mullen to get on and get a goal - looks totally bereft of confidence lately. A goal would do him the world of good.

I cannae, I am working. 
You don't have to work tomorrow.

Get along to Livingston FC, via the shopping centre treat your daughter to a shopping spree then to watch a thumping Saints win.

Win/Win situation for you so you miss out on a few quid on the taxi just stick £50 on Saints win & your sorted.

3 hours ago, Soctty said:

Be surprised if it's not an unchanged side tomorrow, with the team having had a couple of weeks without a game. Should all be raring to go, with Hippo on the bench ready to impress when called upon. Would love Mullen to get on and get a goal - looks totally bereft of confidence lately. A goal would do him the world of good.

Agreed Soctty