Jump to content

faraway saint

Livingston v St Mirren 17th Feb

Recommended Posts


4 hours ago, Drew said:

As I'm over the water, it's looking like the A82 and Expressway into Glasgow, then M8 from city centre.

A bit of a pain, but it is the Saints, after all:)

Would going over the bridge then through Erskine, Renfrew and back on the motorway at Arkleston or Hillington  not be quicker ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, renfrew said:

Would going over the bridge then through Erskine, Renfrew and back on the motorway at Arkleston or Hillington  not be quicker ?

Possibly, but I reckon the route through Renfrew will be busy with folk trying to avoid the M8.  I can't see much in it either way.  I could make to Charing Cross in half an hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Faraway is right!  And so are you!  We do play Falkirk on 27th.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Looks like my friend Al Zeihmer might not be too far away!

 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You'll never be alone Rick. :rolleyes:

Your thinking of Skitzo Feenia , his other pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive game Saturday and its 13 hours since anyone one has posted on the match thread.  Are you all Jack'ing off on another thread which has been Hi-Jack-ed  with Jack Shit speculation. Stop acting like Jack-asses, get out of your straight - Jack -eted knicker wetting  and stop acting like Jack Rabbits stuck in the head lights waiting on our season to Jack-knife out of control.

Lets focus on Saturday and the 3 point Jack Pot.   Whatever happens lets hope we're acting like slap-Jack, Jackeroo's on Saturday with a win, Steeple Jacked at the top of the league with Jack still lumbering at the helm.  

3-0 Saints to the tune of Jack Ross, Black and White Army will do nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

That's were WET WET WET started ................  Marty ???

Doug ya ruined ma post could you no have waited 3 minutes

 

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Massive game Saturday and its 13 hours since anyone one has posted on the match thread. 

 

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Jack shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Doug ya ruined ma post could you no have waited 3 minutes

 

 

Sorry Bud

2 Things I have learnt on here

If you're not fast you're last

And most importantly spellcheck everything !!!!!!!!!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Hippolyte will get any game time on Saturday. If his interviews are anything to go by, he should have been training this week and will be fit for the bench at least. I can't see any reason to change things in terms of the start in line up, but he'll be another good option to have from the bench.

 

Edited by Drew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Drew said:

I wonder if Hippolyte will get any game time on Saturday. If his interviews are anything to go by, he should have been training this week and will be fit for the bench at least. I can't see any reason to change things in terms of the start in line up, but he'll be another good option to have from the bench.

 

He might be needed to manage the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
4 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:
It would appear DU have no game this weekend and don't play again until Fri 23 Feb. Is that right???????  We could be 17 points clear on sat.

Suppose to play Dumbarton. But there playing in the fizzy watter cup

Cheers forgot about that. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The super Livingston team that a few people seem to be worrying about have a 4 match mini fixture list of Dunfermline (0-0)St Mirren, Dundee United & Inverness.

Let's see how they handle the pressure.

An easy win for Saints on Saturday expecting us to score at least 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Sorry Bud

2 Things I have learnt on here

If you're not fast you're last

And most importantly spellcheck everything !!!!!!!!!   

WY?  Were was te mistake?

Edited by stlucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...