SLARTIBARTFAST IS A FÜCKING WANKBAG

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Cockles & Stuart. 

I'm aware Stuart wasn't everybody's cup of tea but he generated considerable debate. :wink:

They all did. That’s why I like the forum, it’s not an echo chamber (although you would hope we were all Stmirren fans) 

Cockles & Stuart. 
I'm aware Stuart wasn't everybody's cup of tea but he generated considerable debate. :wink:

I quite liked reading from all three of them at times. Stuart was on a no win situation whatever he posted but that’s not to say he didn’t make good points, he clearly did.

I’d definitely add another one besides me obviously to the banned list.

This title requires removing

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 11:22 AM, faraway saint said:

Cockles & Stuart. 

For the record...

Officially I was banned for spamming on a thread that I, and nobody else, had posted on for about 6 weeks (at the time).  See screenshot below.  I'm still trying to figure out what Div regards as spamming in this context.

I think it was really because Dicko was complaining that he got banned but I, amongst others, never and that, if Div didn't ban me, he was contacting the webhosting company that hosts this site to complain.  All I was doing at the time was asking Dicko to show where I said he had killed any babies (which he said I had done) - he couldn't and went on a "complaint rampage" instead, saying that he didn't care if he got banned as long as I did.

Div obviously took the easy way out instead of telling Dicko to f**k off as he had previously been banned from the site on numerous occasions.  I was basically banned because someone who shouldn't have even been on the site complained about me.

But it's Div's baw an' aw that.

image.png.c28c6595ad7537b5c8b4e36ab3c2e51f.png

The only other warning (see below) I had ever had in my time on here was for abusive language at Sweep regarding his "it's ok for god to give children cancer" type post.  Sweep, as far as I know, never got a warning for saying something that sick.

image.png.63b2cf987abb8672a2d77f88ee987f04.png

Also for the record, I don't give a shit about the thread title.  I had said that previously on this thread but obviously that's been deleted (along with all my other wonderful insights, wisdom and helpful advice :D ).

image.png

36 minutes ago, Sluttybuttfest said:

For the record...

Officially I was banned for spamming on a thread that I, and nobody else, had posted on for about 6 weeks (at the time).  See screenshot below.  I'm still trying to figure out what Div regards as spamming in this context.

I think it was really because Dicko was complaining that he got banned but I, amongst others, never and that, if Div didn't ban me, he was contacting the webhosting company that hosts this site to complain.  All I was doing at the time was asking Dicko to show where I said he had killed any babies (which he said I had done) - he couldn't and went on a "complaint rampage" instead, saying that he didn't care if he got banned as long as I did.

Div obviously took the easy way out instead of telling Dicko to f**k off as he had previously been banned from the site on numerous occasions.  I was basically banned because someone who shouldn't have even been on the site complained about me.

But it's Div's baw an' aw that.

image.png.c28c6595ad7537b5c8b4e36ab3c2e51f.png

The only other warning (see below) I had ever had in my time on here was for abusive language at Sweep regarding his "it's ok for god to give children cancer" type post.  Sweep, as far as I know, never got a warning for saying something that sick.

image.png.63b2cf987abb8672a2d77f88ee987f04.png

Also for the record, I don't give a shit about the thread title.  I had said that previously on this thread but obviously that's been deleted (along with all my other wonderful insights, wisdom and helpful advice :D ).

image.png

You're still a dick. 😂