QOS

linwood buddie

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

We can help ease their financial worries by taking Dobbie off their wage bill at the end of the season. :rolleyes:

Not for me Bud. As i said on the other thread regarding Dobbie, he seems to fit in at QOTS but has never really done it anywhere else.   Added to that , he will be 36 this year . 

Not for me Bud. As i said on the other thread regarding Dobbie, he seems to fit in at QOTS but has never really done it anywhere else.   Added to that , he will be 36 this year . 

I wasn't really being serious. It would be a bigger loss for them compared to any gain for us.

P.S. Anyone else having intermittent problems posting on their computer? My phone works fine.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Working ok on laptop here? 

Wish a few others had problems right enough. :rolleyes:

Seems that the site itself is taking a while to load in its entirety, on my laptop. Same thing happening on P&B.

Not enough to stop me posting entirely.

Nae luck!:booty:lol:

From reading the thread on Pie & Bovril, they posted a loss of £100k for last season. I think they were on a fairly sound financial footing so it's bad rather than a disaster, however it's hard not to see them posting a similar loss this season. Full-time football on crowds of 1,200 isn't sustainable unless someone is chucking money at them which, with the possible exception of a benefactor funding Dobbie's wages, isn't happening.

My favourite bit of the thread is the guy claiming the smoking ban is partly why fans are staying away.

Mind you Ton manage with 1500- 1700 support

Their crowds have plummeted, and they both have very old stadia...............

I am fully aware we were one deal away from probable extinction , but we found a way

Plus Queens do have assets ....................

I don't like to see any team struggle ( bar Sevco) so hope this is a blip

A week and a half ago we were being told that Queens were in good form, that Dobbie was going to rip us a new one and that we would be lucky to get a point.  Now it’s Queens are in free fall, will lose 3 times to United and are in financial trouble.  As Jimmy Greaves would say ‘it’s a funny old game Saint’.

• 2 weeks later...

Queen of the South face a goalkeeping crisis after teenager Sam Henderson was hit - by a runaway cow. Queens assistant boss Dougie Anderson says: "Sam missed training after being struck. It could've been worse as the cow ran at him for a second time, but he managed to get out of the way." (Scottish Sun, print edition

He was trying to catch it , but just went for the block.

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

Queen of the South face a goalkeeping crisis after teenager Sam Henderson was hit - by a runaway cow. Queens assistant boss Dougie Anderson says: "Sam missed training after being struck. It could've been worse as the cow ran at him for a second time, but he managed to get out of the way." (Scottish Sun, print edition

He was trying to catch it , but just went for the block.

You should have started a thread. :lol:

#forumsgonetofcuk