Loudmouth Lawwell

DougJamie

13 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

You mean at least Shull doesn't support his local team?

Makes him as loathsome as any OF fan.

As you don't support the team and you pollute our forum, I guess you don't know much about St Mirren

Shull is from Paisley area, so are St Mirren , to a lot on here they are the local team, to many others before they spread across the world they carried their love of Saints with them..

I am from Houston which is 4 miles from the Stadium, to me Saints are my local team, mind u I pass Houston School team, Linwood Rangers and Asda 6 a sides to get to Saints, so by your reckoning like 17.2 M other Britain's, I am traitor  ......................

Oh and now your saying all OF fans are loathsome?? Make your mind up..... I think the fact they allow sectarianism and Bigotry to thrive is loathsome, but I am sure there are plenty of decent souls that support them

But I also see as you hate and despise anyone who voted Brexit you also hate and despise anyone who does not support Beith Juniors ................... all this and you are a Civil Servant...

Can you see the Irony :o

Support St Mirren, Arthurlie and any Team in the World that are playing against Celtic or Sevco FC (2012).

Biggest thrills in Football  - St Mirren winning Leagues and Cups. 

Then Blue Vermin FC 1873-2012 dying. 

10 hours ago, DougJamie said:

As you don't support the team and you pollute our forum, I guess you don't know much about St Mirren

Shull is from Paisley area, so are St Mirren , to a lot on here they are the local team, to many others before they spread across the world they carried their love of Saints with them..

I am from Houston which is 4 miles from the Stadium, to me Saints are my local team, mind u I pass Houston School team, Linwood Rangers and Asda 6 a sides to get to Saints, so by your reckoning like 17.2 M other Britain's, I am traitor  ......................

Oh and now your saying all OF fans are loathsome?? Make your mind up..... I think the fact they allow sectarianism and Bigotry to thrive is loathsome, but I am sure there are plenty of decent souls that support them

But I also see as you hate and despise anyone who voted Brexit you also hate and despise anyone who does not support Beith Juniors ................... all this and you are a Civil Servant...

Can you see the Irony :o

Didn't say that but then you can't f**king read.

Shull comes from Barrhead.

Barrhead has a perfectly good team in it.

No need to travel into Paisley.

I know my club provided yours with the finest right back you ever had Stevie Clarke.

I know the decent element of your support contributed £5000 to our defender. 

Don't imagine a single penny was from a stuck up sod like you.

Can you see you're a loathsome wanker?

Edited by Longtimecoming

• 2 weeks later...