St Mirren give Barnsley permission to speak to JR

billyg

23 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

http://www.the-gazette.co.uk/sport/15991113.St_Mirren_chief_executive_Tony_Fitzpatrick___There___s_been_absolutely_no_contact_with_Barnsley__over_manager_Jack_Ross/

About 31 results (0.19 seconds) 

Search Results

Story image for tony fitzpatrick st mirren barnsley from TheGazette.co.uk

St Mirren chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick: 'There's been absolutely ...

TheGazette.co.uk-17 minutes ago
ST MIRREN chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick has dismissed speculation linking manager Jack Ross to Barnsley, insisting there has been no contact from the English Championship club. The Tykes are managerless after Paul Heckingbottom left for Leeds last week and are on the lookout for his replacement.

That has nothing to do with you asking how I knew those other sites were just reporting what was in the Record and the Sun.

Unlike those other sites, the Gazette has done some original journalism. Although citing a fans forum as proof that the story is getting round was a good one.

Edited by Stu

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

That has nothing to do with you asking how I knew those other sites were just reporting what was in the Record and the Sun.

Unlike them, the Gazette has done some original journalism.

You didn't KNOW! You were making what you thought was an educated guess! As you wrote you  "Very occasionally I know what I'm talking about", I thought I would  copy and paste an up to date item proving you to be correct! 

6 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

You didn't KNOW! You were making what you thought was an educated guess! As you wrote you  "Very occasionally I know what I'm talking about", I thought I would  copy and paste an up to date item proving you to be correct! 

And how do you know I didn't know? I'd already seen the Scotsman and STV articles where they mentioned they were reporting what was said elsewhere. I couldn't care what HITC said, although from what you quote it's obvious they'd nicked it too. 

You've had an absolute nightmare today on here and Pie & Bovril, although not as good as the time you commented on Dale Hilson's performance in a game he wasn't playing in. On to ignore you go.

Edited by Stu

You have the wrong Buddie Marvelous mate. I'm affraid it's You thats having a nightmare!  Your facts here are all wrong!The fella your PROBABLY talking about is Buddy Marvellous. I have never been on Pie & Bovril! And on here all I was attempting to say was the story was gaining momentum, it could be true. Most probably replying to your patronising superority, would normally go against my better judgement. I won't be replying to your condescending drivel again! 

12 minutes ago, Stu said:

And how do you know I didn't know? I'd already seen the Scotsman and STV articles where they mentioned they were reporting what was said elsewhere. I couldn't care what HITC said, although from what you quote it's obvious they'd nicked it too. 

You've had an absolute nightmare today on here and Pie & Bovril, although not as good as the time you commented on Dale Hilson's performance in a game he wasn't playing in.

• You have the wrong Buddie Marvelous mate. I'm affraid it's You thats having a nightmare!  Your facts here are all wrong!The fella your PROBABLY talking about is Buddy Marvellous. I have never been on Pie & Bovril! And on here all I was attempting to say was the story was gaining momentum, it could be true. Most probably replying to your patronising superority, would normally go against my better judgement. I won't be replying to your condescending drivel again!  Fcuking Dale Hilson indeed!

1 hour ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Yeah all that or 3 or 4 times the wages (maybe more) he is on just now to stay with a partnership that clearly works and work at a higher level!? I think he wouldn't. :lol:

When the time comes to become your own man at a club on the up along with a wage rise that can be a big sway. Sometimes in life you take a step back to move forward especially if you have ambition. Or in your world James is happy to play second fiddle for a pot of silver ? Don't think so. 

1 minute ago, Buddie Marvelous said:
  • You have the wrong Buddie Marvelous mate. I'm affraid it's You thats having a nightmare!  Your facts here are all wrong!The fella your PROBABLY talking about is Buddy Marvellous. I have never been on Pie & Bovril! And on here all I was attempting to say was the story was gaining momentum, it could be true. Most probably replying to your patronising superority, would normally go against my better judgement. I won't be replying to your condescending drivel again!  Fcuking Dale Hilson indeed!

And what he was trying to say was the story was not gaining momentum but was from ONE source. What bit of that are you not understanding?

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

When the time comes to become your own man at a club on the up along with a wage rise that can be a big sway. Sometimes in life you take a step back to move forward especially if you have ambition. Or in your world James is happy to play second fiddle for a pot of silver ? Don't think so. 

We will agree to disagree. It's all irrelevant now anyway as the story is almost certainly a pile of shite!! 

57 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

http://www.the-gazette.co.uk/sport/15991113.St_Mirren_chief_executive_Tony_Fitzpatrick___There___s_been_absolutely_no_contact_with_Barnsley__over_manager_Jack_Ross/

Tony:

“There’s been absolutely no contact with Barnsley to us. It’s all speculation. I would know as they’d have to come through myself. There’s nothing happening. The great thing is Jack and the players just get on with it, despite the speculation. We take it as a compliment every time a top club loses their manager that the first person mentioned is Jack.

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/jack-ross.264792/page-4#post-2089186

Maybe they've just not learned the lesson with Mallan :lol: Div, can you check your email again please?