Sign in to follow this  
billyg

St Mirren give Barnsley permission to speak to JR

He was interviewed today , along with a few others. He travelled down yesterday and stayed overnight. Tony must have been told to deny it for now , until there' developments one way or another !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43060628

So they interviewed a few "others" including Jack Ross then approached someone they never interviewed???

Think there is alot of sh*t getting wrote most of it on here.

18 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43060628

So they interviewed a few "others" including Jack Ross then approached someone they never interviewed???

Think there is alot of sh*t getting wrote most of it on here.

Yeah, you would never approach a club to speak to their manager unless he was your main man. Ainsworth has done an incredible job at Wycombe on a tight budget. Think last season they had a squad of around 20.

11 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Ainsworth has done an incredible job at Wycombe on a tight budget. Think last season they had a squad of around 20.

He got my coupon up last week with a 4-3 injury time win.

For that alone he should be given the Barnsley job.

Barnsley are moving fast.

Hopefully the whole issue is done by the end of the week with Jack remaining at Saints.

That, in my opinion, is the most likely scenario and one that would give us yet another lift just at the right time to allow us to finish off the job.

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Who has lied to us?

The club i.eTony Fitzpatrick he was in the paper yesterday denying any contact from Barnsley but Jack Ross travelled down yesterday stayed the night then got interviewed today that never happened without contact being made . 

16 minutes ago, elvis said:

The club i.eTony Fitzpatrick he was in the paper yesterday denying any contact from Barnsley but Jack Ross travelled down yesterday stayed the night then got interviewed today that never happened without contact being made . 

I suppose that depends on whether you believe what is posted on here is the truth or not.

I mean it's not like anything posted on an internet forum has been proven to be wrong before.

17 minutes ago, elvis said:

How do you know?

That he travelled down?

That he stayed the night?

That he was interviewed?

Just asking. 

8 minutes ago, elvis said:

Well two horse race Ross and Toshack.

Why don't you post your score prediction for the weekend since you're on your latest downward spiral?

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, billyg said:

He was interviewed today , along with a few others. He travelled down yesterday and stayed overnight. Tony must have been told to deny it for now , until there' developments one way or another !

Here it's here