A WARNING FROM HISTORY

If there is any substance to the rumours that Barnsley are coming for you Jack,  I ask what have you got to gain, a big pay rise a step nearer the premiership ? ?  is it worth the risk ???  when bigger gigs than Barnsley await you for sure, hopefully not too soon,  the greatest manager these islands have ever seen was one game away from the sack, and he was given 3 years before he achieved any success, that's something that you wont be afforded, maybe 12mths if your lucky, England is a graveyard for up and coming managers,  Your stock can only rise if you stay with the saints, we have a ambitious board the first time since the early 80s, who want to see the club aim higher than 11th place every year, the fans love you to bits, and the players and so does my missus and she hates football,  Anyway my point is..... JACK DONT GO  :love_sign 

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Can understand this thread being started as the existing one has a confusing title. I originally thought it was about the guy from Dallas.

Hopefully we'll all wake up and discover this Barnsley stuff was just a dream.

Talking about dreaming Stu.  I dreamt last night we beat Real Madrid 0-4, wee Morgan was amazing.  Real Madrid were sh!te right enough......... I think I need to lay aff the night nurse.

COYS!

20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Great, a thread about something that's not happening,  see what happens when we don't have a game for 2 weeks. :lol:

Nothing wrong with the thread, the original poster has framed his post as an "open letter" to Jack Ross.  Perfectly acceptable use of this forum and far above the quality of posts normally made by the usual sad twats who seek to rubbish said post.

I also agree with the original posters passionate plea.......good on you boy (or girl or person of non descript gender)

37 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Nothing wrong with the thread, the original poster has framed his post as an "open letter" to Jack Ross.  Perfectly acceptable use of this forum and far above the quality of posts normally made by the usual sad twats who seek to rubbish said post.

I also agree with the original posters passionate plea.......good on you boy (or girl or person of non descript gender)

Nobody cares what you think.  :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

Thanks  Grampa,  that faraway will think twice before he bullys me again :lol: