Back Jack - Pack Out St Mirren Park

Will the Paisley area public Back Jack and Pack out St Mirren Park?

Well - We now know that Jack Ross will be at the club to (I hope) get us over the line and win the Championship.

It's great to see the numbers attending games rising.  Great too to see that the club has innovative approaches in place to bring more children to games.

Will any of our games be a sell out before the end of the season?

I can see some of our upcoming home games selling out! 

I know already that some of my friends want to come along for the Falkirk,  Dunfermline and Morton games.

My only problem will be finding an opportunity to sit beside them as I have a season ticket as crowds are getting bigger.

Time to buy tickets ahead of the match day I think.

Great problems to have!

Well - We now know that Jack Ross will be at the club to (I hope) get us over the line and win the Championship.
It's great to see the numbers attending games rising.  Great too to see that the club has innovative approaches in place to bring more children to games.
I know already that some of my friends want to come along for the Falkirk,  Dunfermline and Morton games.
My only problem will be finding an opportunity to sit beside them as I have a season ticket as crowds are getting bigger.
Great problems to have!

Ricky really think you should find a new hobby.

You seem to get bored very easily.

42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Great problems to have!

Have you thought about trying smack , crack or Prozac?

Only joking, I hope the team start getting the numbers they deserve.

46 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Great problems to have!

How many  friends you got??

2500 ??

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

How many  friends you got??

2500 ??

DJ. 

You know what I mean. 

Numbers are growing and this is great.

We are in with a great chance of the title.

JR has remained. The team is stronger.

I personally have 4 people who are talking about going to these games who are not regulars but to borrow a phrase from elsewhere but who are St Mirren minded .

I have a season ticket. The others don't. 

When there were plenty of empty seats then I was able to relocate and join them. As we get busier then this will become increasingly difficult. 

I expect that more people will buy their tickets earlier to make sure they can see important home games as we hopefully close in on the title. I hope that this then translates into greater season ticket sales for next season including my friends and similarly for friends of other fans who might have lost the "going to see St Mirren"habir. 

18 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

Another 2,500 coming along cause they may be interested to see what all the noise is about?

Give me another 1000 behaving the same as we will tomorrow and we'll need new roofs. 

And a great noise it is.

And getting louder.

Well done to the drummer and others. 

40 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Agreed St. Ricky, the drummer & Co are doing a wonderful job, they were outstanding at Dunfermline and they have really improved matters at home!!

They should get microphones over there and connect them to the tannoy system, play it low level'ish.