St Mirren v Brechin Sat 24th Feb

faraway saint

FT 1-0

Cue the correct clichés that all that matters at this stage of the season is 3 points. Rather be lucky than good, and all that.

What I will say is if the team does go up - as it surely will - taking away Morgan i could count the amount of Premiership standard players in our squad on one hand. Wholesale changes will be required and I’m sure the management realise that.

14 minutes ago, elvis said:

Our performance of late .

We have lost 1 league game in the last 10.  You admitted it yourself that we are, like all teams, going through a sticky patch.  We have no right to expect to win all games of football and you have supported the team long enough to know this.  We are top of the league, won the game and got back on track results wise.  Next season will take care of itself  if we are promoted.  Jack will likely read the riot act with certain players who are not performing.  Trust the man who has got this team from bottom of the league to the top and well in front.

Edited by nedflanders123