St.Mirren V Dumbarton 24th March

Oldfellow

5 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

ICT are due to play Falkirk that day. If they go through we should request moving our final game of the season to that day, which would result in us finishing a league winning season against the unwashed. Wouldn't that be nice? :)

I know, I know, we won't be allowed to do that - but if you don't ask, you don't get.

Is there a chance we might try to move the midweek game v Falkirk to this date? Would also give us a free midweek ahead of the United game. 

9 hours ago, farmer john said:

that is pish ...I had arranged  to come to this game with Southend buddies and my daughter driving us.
I am very disappointed.

Unlucky mate,

I’ve been caught out so many times in the past that I try to cover all the possibilities.

The following week we're away to ICT and we’ve booked flights/accommodation Friday to Monday to cover any possible live TV change issues.

We never considered this cup final at all when booking, so totally relieved it’s not the following week or we would have been out a small fortune. 

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:18 AM, BaldyOzBud said:

Ya bloody beauty, I fly in from Amsterdam that morning and will now be able to attend, also bringing my Missus who has never been to a football match. :thumbs2

Someone happy about leaving Amsterdam?:wacko:

31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

So right.  Only so many museum visits one can take. 

This one will be taking in the Van Gogh  Museum/ Gallery and the Rijksmuseum ( again )as well as the naughty alternative smoke museum ( again ) so no change there from the last time I was there 20 or so years ago...... mmmmmm ...cookies

28 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

This one will be taking in the Van Gogh  Museum/ Gallery and the Rijksmuseum ( again )as well as the naughty alternative smoke museum ( again ) so no change there from the last time I was there 20 or so years ago...... mmmmmm ...cookies

55 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

The Banksy Exhibition is well worth a visit mate.

https://www.mocomuseum.com/banksy-amsterdam

Spoiler Cheers mate, it's just been added to the list.

Remember to book a museuem visit in advance. Last spring the Ann Frank museum was fully booked for the rest of the summer and Van Gough had large queues although i logged in while still in the q and bought a ticket for immediate entry. We dont have these problems on Paisley High St :)

4 hours ago, Sonny said:

Remember to book a museuem visit in advance. Last spring the Ann Frank museum was fully booked for the rest of the summer and Van Gough had large queues although i logged in while still in the q and bought a ticket for immediate entry. We dont have these problems on Paisley High St :)

I did Ann Frank too and as interesting as it is,I felt quite low when I came out.I didn't enjoy it but glad I done it if that makes sense.

BOB.......You must go to this place,it is totally amazing.

https://www.amsterdam.info/museums/museum_lordattic/

PS.Think we should beat Dumbarton.:rolleyes: