St.Mirren V Dumbarton 24th March

Oldfellow

Excellent highlights from Dumbarton FC. Credit to them for including the interview with JR as well as the interview with their own manager.

I don't have Buddievision, but the quality of these pictures from Dumbarton was far better than I used to see from St. Mirren. Is Buddievision quality now better than what we used to get? If not, I think this is something the club should address for our return to the Premiership. Also, Buddievision seems to offer the full 90 minutes of games, but could the club not make just the goals available to those supporters who don't have Buddievision, perhaps on a delayed basis (e.g. three or four days after the game).

49 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Excellent highlights from Dumbarton FC. Credit to them for including the interview with JR as well as the interview with their own manager.

I don't have Buddievision, but the quality of these pictures from Dumbarton was far better than I used to see from St. Mirren. Is Buddievision quality now better than what we used to get? If not, I think this is something the club should address for our return to the Premiership. Also, Buddievision seems to offer the full 90 minutes of games, but could the club not make just the goals available to those supporters who don't have Buddievision, perhaps on a delayed basis (e.g. three or four days after the game).

They usually do: https://www.youtube.com/user/StMirrenFootballClub/videos

I haven't watched their highlights from Tuesday night but I often find the Dumbarton ones a bit excessive. Seem to include every cross and corner even if they go straight to the keeper.

Guest TPAFKATS
They usually do: https://www.youtube.com/user/StMirrenFootballClub/videos
I haven't watched their highlights from Tuesday night but I often find the Dumbarton ones a bit excessive. Seem to include every cross and corner even if they go straight to the keeper.
If you make so few chances in a game like Dumbarton then I guess they need to show them all [emoji4]

Fantastic highlights from Dumbarton TV and great to see gaffer with reporters at the end. 

Agree. and Dumbartons is free. Not like certain other clubs who have a squeeze the fans for every penny they've got policy. £12 to SMISA. £10 to be a member of match day bar. £50 for the car park and now £50 for Buddie vision. our bod. must think Paisley people are rolling in money.

15 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Agree. and Dumbartons is free. Not like certain other clubs who have a squeeze the fans for every penny they've got policy. £12 to SMISA. £10 to be a member of match day bar. £50 for the car park and now £50 for Buddie vision. our bod. must think Paisley people are rolling in money.

Dinnae be so miserable. Get yir wallet opened.