Massimo Donati

He'll be able to Rome around the central area and get a Pisa the action. From watching him in the past he'll be a right Venice to the opposition who likes to put Brescia on the other teams attackers. His best mate Bari told me he's a Genoa-ine character who'll Lecce speak to him and get pictures etc So if you manage to meet him don't be a Prato. 

Guest TPAFKATS
He will get a pizza the action against Brechin though.  .
I heard he's here for four seasons.....
You'll make a pesto of yourself.  .[emoji5]

He just couldn’t passata the chance to come here and get a winners medal. [emoji52]
He'll be able to Rome around the central area and get a Pisa the action. From watching him in the past he'll be a right Venice to the opposition who likes to put Brescia on the other teams attackers. His best mate Bari told me he's a Genoa-ine character who'll Lecce speak to him and get pictures etc So if you manage to meet him don't be a Prato. 
With Donati on board we can Feck.......acia  Brechin on Saturday
I like the Lucca this thread.
Massimo Donati should bolognese our team until we Napoli the Italy pizza gelato on his vespa.

Am I doing this right?
No , on your Lambretta , Buddie . I think that is enough about Donati , time to leave 'im Milan. .
Suppose he will be one of our signor players [emoji17]
Aw shaddap you face(s)

Interesting to hear Jack say he is signed more as cover for the defence. Knew he had been playing there for Hamilton though. Also interesting to note he was coaching the accies under 15s so maybe brought in to help with that as well

Judging by his interview on Buddievision he's a fit strong scary guy who I wouldn't want to mess with on the park.

• 1 month later...
On 03/04/2018 at 8:59 AM, billyg said:

I think with an increased budget next year , and the possibility of the Premier Reserve League returning, that there will be a rejig of the coaching staff and probably a job for Donati ! Reserve Team coach ?

Could he end up as  Head Coach/Manager if JR departs?

11 hours ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Could he end up as  Head Coach/Manager if JR departs?

Yes.

Heard he was signed by Hamilton when they were ready to bin Canning but they went on a wee run. Was coaching the under age teams and was well thought of.

Has all his coaching badges and was quoted as saying the Saints play they way he would want to if he was a manager. He was also signed just before the Barnsley speculation.

2+2=5ish