St Mirren v Falkirk 17/4/2018 (defo)

Lord Pityme

3 minutes ago, Bearsden buddie said:

Yeah they can actually. If Dumbarton win their remaining 3 games and Falkirk lose their 3 games Dumbarton will leap frog them into 8th place

Falkirks last 3 games are against us x2 and Dumbarton away.Dumbarton are also at home v ICT and away to Dunfermline.

I could see Falkirk losing 3 but can't see the Sons taking full points.

It will be superb going to a game knowing that it is stress free in a good way.

One final late night for the wee man is more than acceptable under these circumstances :-)

Like others have said, hopefully the fringe players get a chance to keep themselves in the frame for a new contract for the top league.

Stelios, Gary Irvine (if fit), Myles Hippolyte etc.

It'd be good if Jack Baird (who surely has nothing to worry about) gets a run out as well.

Would also be good to see Donati in first team action before he goes as well.

For me, it all about next season and trying out formations now. Lest be selfish, and also keep team fresh for beating a very downtrodden Ton on Saturday.............. I am sure Jack will want the home record intact, but TBH Livi are a far far better team than Hammy the Hamsters Bairns.......

I will be there with my Champs t shirt on

Now looking forward to the game. Don't know about the players but I am emotionally drained. Lifting them for the game and being focussed will be a challenge to the professionalism of everybody involved. A real test of mental toughness. COYS  The least I can do is go along and support them on the night.

27 minutes ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Hard to think what will happen tonight. Imagine an experimental team with quite a few changes.

2 0 home win.

Aye i would think anyone nursing a knock will be rested, and could see that being McGinn, Eckersley, McKenzie or Davies and Sammy.

with Reilly, Hippo, Sutton, Stelios, Baird, Stewart perhaps all starting. I think Falkirk are in for a doing tonight! 

Donati might be a wildcard?

Its a bit of a weird one, considering the last 2 years........

I usually have gone thru various lucky rituals , given sacrifices to the Sun God, read the first few chapters of Fergies books, and given prayer to St Anthony of Fitzpatrick

Tonight, I think we should be allowed cigars and a wee port or 6

12-0 Saints, 1-1 or 9-9 - Basically Whatever :P

31 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye i would think anyone nursing a knock will be rested, and could see that being McGinn, Eckersley, McKenzie or Davies and Sammy.

with Reilly, Hippo, Sutton, Stelios, Baird, Stewart perhaps all starting. I think Falkirk are in for a doing tonight! 

Donati might be a wildcard?

Sammy will be playing tonight. Now has a Club record of 8 consecutive Home shutouts. He will want to increase that.

We started this season with a 3-1 home win over the Bairns. Would be nice to bookend it (almost) with another home win against them, so I'll go for a 3-1 score.

Would like to see players like Reilly, Stelios and Baird, all stalwarts from the early part of the season, given another chance to show what they can do. They haven't played all that much in recent games, so should be well-rested and raring to prove that they can be part of the Premiership squad........provided of course that they've recovered from the antics in the Bankhouse on Saturday night!

COYS!!

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Guys, stop falling for him...... he is a Wind Up Merchant- in case you hadn't realised

He is not, he only thinks he is. Unlike Dickson, he is really shit at this trolling game and need to really raise his game  :lol:

7 minutes ago, renfrew said:

He is not, he only thinks he is. Unlike Dickson, he is really shit at this trolling game and need to really raise his game  :lol:

FFS, we have just won a title and we are entertaining this tosser, stop feeding him oxygen ..........

Slating Sammy our manager and now Mullen that's not trolling- that's just a wee prick looking for attention. If everyone put him on ignore he would soon dry up