Livvi v United -What's your best outcome?

8 minutes ago, fan4ever said:

This league title   is far from over. The result last week proves  that. There are no easy games. It is important to take 3 points tomorrow. I hope the team chosen are mentally fit as Brechin altho not winning   a game have only lost st by the odd goal 

Absolutely right. 

1 hour ago, Julian Banjos said:

Livi looked like they were settling for a point as the game was coming to a conclusion.... I don't think they really believe they have a chance of winning the league.

Anyway, that's United out of it surely with a quarter of the season still to go. Who would have thought that at Christmas?

A win for us tomorrow and Livi dropping points in their game at hand at Cappielow on Tuesday and I think we're just about there.

Come on Morton

31 minutes ago, elvis said:

By 5  O. Clock next Saturday our lead could be easily  down to 2 points think it's looking like a 2 horse race now. 

:lol:

By 5 o clock next Saturday our lead could equally as easily be out to 14 points. 

Even if that happened, I'm sure you'd still have us as favourites for losing out. 

12 minutes ago, fan4ever said:

This league title   is far from over(yes it is). The result last week proves  that(not played for 2 weeks...lost momentum). There are no easy games( correct). It is important to take 3 points tomorrow( of course). I hope the team chosen are mentally fit as Brechin altho not winning   a game have only lost st by the odd goal( your drunk now yes?

Livingston won't get near us , they've got form team Morton to play 3 times , that's 3 very hard games against a team desperate to get into the qualifying spots. I know we've still got to keep our feet on the ground , but we'll win the league by 10 points or more , unless we take our foot right off the gas once we've clinched it !

9 hours ago, farmer john said:

terrible defending from United for Livingston winner. Surely that is them out of the equation.
Would rather have had a draw though. But, a good strong win tomorrow and we are flying again.

Nah, kills of Untied, Livvy have strengthened well, but I think once the Surprise of them having strikers wares off they will fall back. 

Did anyone watch the after match interview with Hardie ? He was asked "that's five goals in 5 games , do you have a target" ? He replied "yes , I have a target " with a big smile. Paranoid as I am ,  I think he was suggesting that we were his target !

42 minutes ago, billyg said:

Did anyone watch the after match interview with Hardie ? He was asked "that's five goals in 5 games , do you have a target" ? He replied "yes , I have a target " with a big smile. Paranoid as I am ,  I think he was suggesting that we were his target !

His "target" will be to get a new contract at Sevco.

11 hours ago, elvis said:

By 5  O. Clock next Saturday our lead could be easily  down to 2 points think it's looking like a 2 horse race now. 

Tell you what elvis, put a bet on that we lose to Brechin and united and Livi win away at both Morton and Dunfermline, which is the only way this will happen. 

If it comes up maybe you're winnings will cheer you up. 

What’s the betting that livi quietly believe they can catch us. This week is the week for any kind of wins, ugly or otherwise, who cares.  Said it before but it’s seems to be easier for the chaser to play with freedom as they have nothing to lose. We on the other hand have plenty of players who will not have experienced being ahead in a race. This is where good management will be really telling. I for one am shitting myself so it’s as well I’m not playing though Jack did ask if I was available.

6 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

What’s the betting that livi quietly believe they can catch us. This week is the week for any kind of wins, ugly or otherwise, who cares.  Said it before but it’s seems to be easier for the chaser to play with freedom as they have nothing to lose. We on the other hand have plenty of players who will not have experienced being ahead in a race. This is where good management will be really telling. I for one am shitting myself so it’s as well I’m not playing though Jack did ask if I was available.

I'm sure their manager will be getting that over to his squad, but, as it's been for quite sometime, it's still in our hands and we're 8 points in front.

Would we have taken this at the start of the season?

A win today and it's back to 11 points, that's 4 games they have to win and we have to lose, for them to overtake us, not impossible but a massive turn of events required for that to happen.

There's not a doubt our manager, after installing belief last season, which was probably more of a pressure situation, can do the same now.

43 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Pass the toilet paper Round mate.

COYS

4 hours ago, billyg said:

We're top, his team is second so I'd be surprised if they weren't targeting us.

1 hour ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

We  may be lacking on that front but our players and management have plenty of experience of must win games from last season which is just as good.