Livvi v United -What's your best outcome?

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye. :lol:

PS Why is it important how long it takes to reply to any post? :huh:

Morton had a slim chance in the league going into last nights game, they lost its over for them possibly due to resting a few players ahead of their cup-tie with Celtic. 

As for the "prompt" reply its an indication of how much time you must spend trying to be the "daddy".

See the source image Like I said its funny - funny peculiar. :Stan

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Morton had a slim chance in the league going into last nights game, they lost its over for them possibly due to resting a few players ahead of their cup-tie with Celtic. 

As for the "prompt" reply its an indication of how much time you must spend trying to be the "daddy".

See the source image Like I said its funny - funny peculiar. :Stan

Difference of opinion on Mortons chances, I would suggest they had next to no chance, even IF they had won they would have been 13 points behind us with 10 games remaining.

That's a 5 game turnaround. 

Like I said, not many would have seen them as "rivals" for the title.

As for the time I spend on here, not relevant and a ploy brought up by the rather simple who see it a an issue.

Oh, and this "daddy" is quite amusing yet a strange point of view, some would say peculiar. 

Apologies for replying so quickly, I'll try to take more time in future. :lol:

5 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Livi challenge is only real threat.

They haven't lost for yonks.

Morton should have won that game, they had most of the possession and Livi scored from their only real chance.

Thinks going their way. 

Boy did they thrash us.........

Like the sentiments but game was  very close and then Livi scored a worldy...............  Livi had 12 shots to Tons 5................

Lets be honest if Livi weren't winning every week, we would all be bored :P

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Difference of opinion on Mortons chances, I would suggest they had next to no chance, even IF they had won they would have been 13 points behind us with 10 games remaining.

That's a 5 game turnaround. 

Like I said, not many would have seen them as "rivals" for the title.

As for the time I spend on here, not relevant and a ploy brought up by the rather simple who see it a an issue.

Oh, and this "daddy" is quite amusing yet a strange point of view, some would say peculiar. 

Apologies for replying so quickly, I'll try to take more time in future. :lol:

Shut it Granddaddy :byebye