St. Mirren v Dunfermline

How could the driver tell it was a Saints scarf and not a Pars scarf or were you holding it up for all to see?

He night have noticed the saints badge on my hat or the black and white stripes on my shirt. The steward or trolley dude who supplied my black coffee on the Glasgow train was also a bud. He was telling me he has hospitality booked for the Livingston match. Seems the world is a much nicer place when you wear a St Mirren bonnet........

Taking my nephew to his first game today and would like to show him the 1877 Club. Do we need to be signed in by a member? If that's the case would any good Buddie be willing to sign us in?
you need to be a member or a member to book you in. sure if you ask guys at the door they might let you in if it's not busy.

1 hour ago, gilberto said:

Taking my nephew to his first game today and would like to show him the 1877 Club. Do we need to be signed in by a member? If that's the case would any good Buddie be willing to sign us in?

Don't  thnk there's  any restrictions for going in after the game. Can remember going in after a game last season with no questions asked.