Stephen Thompson, United chairman chucks it.

Guest TPAFKATS

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, FTOF said:
Might have to look out my grave dancing shoes.

You'll have to join a long long queue of sevconians.

I'd rather attach crocodile clips to my nether regions than stand in a queue with that lot.:shockaroony

Edited by FTOF

As we should Know, Regime change is seldom achieved without pain, The Thompson family have bankrolled the club to a huge extent, His sister sold her shares I believe.  This would  leave him exposed.  There are a few wealthy  people around United one of whom I believe owns Dens Park. This story has some distance to run.

Edited by St.Ricky

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As we should Know, Regime change is seldom achieved without pain, The Thompson family have bankrolled the club to a huge extent, His sister sold her shares I believe.  This would  leave him exposed.  There are a few wealthy  people around United one of whom I believe owns Dens Park. This story has some distance to run.

Ground share , one of them  will become an Aldi.

20 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

D undee announce losses which ha ve been coverd by a company owned by the majority owner with the dest to be converted to shares,

Keyes Capital plan to buy 29 million unissued shares and newly-issued shares to get a 51 per cent majority.

The Dundee FC Supporters Society, currently with 54 per cent, would still keep almost 30 per cent.

Speaking to Record Sport from Austin, Nelms said: “It’s not going to affect the fans. Not one share will be bought from fans. They are still going to have almost 30 per cent of the club.

“It’s our intention to buy Dens Park back. Then we’ll allow the fans to buy the stadium to protect the club forever.

Looks like all those honeyed words from 2013 have fallen by the wayside. :rolleyes: