QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

2 hours ago, Julian Banjos said:

Naysmith said last night that Dobbie was in pain and had applied ice to the injury. Had no idea how long he would be out for at that stage. Might know more now....

Who cares - if he plays, just kick him on the same area - it certainly helped Utd.

34 minutes ago, Stu said:

Being without our best player on Saturday didn't exactly do us any harm.

Aye, but they're best player has scored a league goal since the 2nd January. 

That disnae read very well, they're best player has scored 15 league goals, our husnae. 

Edited by faraway saint

45 minutes ago, Stu said:

Being without our best player on Saturday didn't exactly do us any harm.

According to a QotS fan

Dobbie has either scored or made something like 80% of the goals they've scored in the games he has played in.

The guy is carrying the whole team :o

I just called QOS.  They normally sell tickets to away fans from a booth outside the entrance to the away fans turnstiles.  But.... Not for this match as St Mirren have apparently insisted on selling the tickets for St Mirren Fans from our ticket office at St Marten Park.  

I am sure that the club has its reasons but for now they escape me.  

Looking at the posts there are a number of people like myself who live some distance from Paisley making picking up of tickets from the office impractical and costly.  I have had good postal service from the club but no time left to have tickets sent

I just called QOS.  They normally sell tickets to away fans from a booth outside the entrance to the away fans turnstiles.  But.... Not for this match as St Mirren have apparently insisted on selling the tickets for St Mirren Fans from our ticket office at St Marten Park.  
Looking at the posts there are a number of people like myself who live some distance from Paisley making picking up of tickets from the office impractical and costly.  I have had good postal service from the club but no time left to have tickets sent
I think Qots might be telling porkies.

It's their home game if they want to make say another £3200 for 200 tickets at £16 each who are St Mirren to say no???, Surely they can do what they want and St Mirren have no say.

Either way it's a stupid decision.

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Maybe they want to have St Mirren fans in all parts of the stadium.  I'm certainly not going to waste my Friday night time making an unnecessary trip to Paisley.  

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Do you still have to be registered to buy tickets from our ticket office? If so perhaps the club are looking at excluding one or more individuals from attending annd potentially causing issues? Cant think of another reason they would insist on making it so difficult to buy a ticket.

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Freudian slip Ricky - your vida certainly seems loco at times....................:spud3

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Do you still have to be registered to buy tickets from our ticket office? If so perhaps the club are looking at excluding one or more individuals from attending annd potentially causing issues? Cant think of another reason they would insist on making it so difficult to buy a ticket.

I believe you may be right on both points. I Stand Corrected. You only need to be registered to buy them on line I am told.

I take your point.  Pity if the majority of fans would need need to suffer. QOS were very friendly and helpful as  have been our office staff when I have dealt with them.

Edited by St.Ricky

You only need to be registered to buy them online. Anyone can rock up and buy them from the ticket office.

I'm sure if there were people under scrutiny from the club we would hear all about about how unjust it is etc on here.

2 minutes ago, Hambud said:

You only need to be registered to buy them online. Anyone can rock up and buy them from the ticket office.

I'm sure if there were people under scrutiny from the club we would hear all about about how unjust it is etc on here.

I thought there was a hoo-haw about people going down to buy tickets but being told they had to register first? Might have the wrong end of the stick.

29 minutes ago, Doakes said:

We've sold just over 600 for the stand and 80 for the terrace

Exactly Lord Pityme 

Many of us will travel without a ticket due to the confusion! Like myself from Stirling and grandson from Edinburgh

QOS Website gives information for away fans wanting to buy tickets and states quite clearly that they can buy tickets at the ground before approaching a turnstile.

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Hambud said:

57 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I thought there was a hoo-haw about people going down to buy tickets but being told they had to register first? Might have the wrong end of the stick.

They ask for your name when buying at the ticket office so I assume you have to be on the database to buy them

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Bet there are a lot of car travelling buds believe, as has been the case in the past they can buy a ticket on the day!

Talking to their SLO on twitter about it, think they'll see sense eventually. They're worried about numbers that could just randomly appear - probably Livi warned them lol

Interesting reading Ryan Flynn's interview today where he mentions in the Dunfermline game he, McGinn and Ginto (Magennis) dropping back a bit and letting the wingbacks get forward. I mentioned previously that my mate in the QoS set up saying they targeted getting in behind McGinn and Magennis as a tactic they could exploit. Maybe Ross has seen the wisdom in subscribing to the LPM school of football strategy..?

play it same way again this weekend, hopefully with Morgan back for Mullan to keep their defence busy.

55 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Talking to their SLO on twitter about it, think they'll see sense eventually. They're worried about numbers that could just randomly appear - probably Livi warned them lol

Queen of the South worried about having an attendance of under 3000 and what they could possibly do with the extra income. 

A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM 

FORFUXSAKE