QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

What a great day!

Surely this is the point of the season where it is safe (but not arithmetically guaranteed) to start planning for next season in the SPL?

Where should we strengthen and who would you (realistically) like to see coming in?

And let's not repeat the mistakes made under the old regime and emphasise the "building" as against the "total disruption".

Edited by northstbuddie

51 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I said 3-1 before match started when at the game but didn't put it on went for a 5 team accumulator instead (St Mirren,Dumbarton,Ayr, Arbroath & Accrington Stanley).

Thought the crowd & atmosphere was brilliant today.

Good news about the atmosphere. I’m planning on going to the Inverness, Brechin and United games and am hoping to be part of a growing and noisy away support - drums and all !!

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Good news about the atmosphere. I’m planning on going to the Inverness, Brechin and United games and am hoping to be part of a growing and noisy away support - drums and all !!

Agree. The atmosphere was great and so many travelled despite the ticketing fiasco. Dumbarton up next. COYS 

Another solid performance all over the park today. Bairdy was particularly good at the back and Lewis was his old self once he moved back to the left wing.
It’s all over now. Only a matter of what week we do it.

Can we get the trophy on our last home game against Morton please?

Fantastic day out . Great performance and result despite a wee nervous spell when they levelled . 2nd half was electric at times with Morgan , Flynn and Magennis virtually unplayable at times . For me how ever the highlight was the March out after the game by the W7 lads with the banner and the drum ???? . [emoji106] keep it up guys , you have really made a difference to the match day experience.

I'm not going to dispute, I may be a little tipsy. Currently on the Edinburgh train, with no alcohol ban, after making the trip to Carlisle with a saints legend. Now enjoying a tilting ale and a reminiscing over another fantastic day out.

You just have to be there to enjoy it to the Max

Several pints with fellow Buds and a nice sing song with some Queens fans in their local.

Great day great result. Fecking delighted. Met all sorts of fantastic people. Had ball No wonder they call it the beautiful game.

Great to see Lewis celebrating with the fans.

COYS

Great result. Started well and deservedly took the lead but felt we were poor for the first half after that.

Second half was much better. Two tremendous goals and could have had a few more. Fantastic save at the end to deny The Bank of Gary Mack.

Livvy and Dundee United results capped a great day :)

Superb 2nd half performance. So much for the few numpties who were asking if Morgan should go straight back in the team. Well I think he answered them with a brilliant display. But great team display despite playing on the worse pitch I've ever seen. DIRE. 3 great goals today as well. Good to see Mullan getting a goal at last. He played well again. Coys.

Thought we were really good second half today. Totally in control after the 2nd goal went in and were streets ahead of them for the remainder of the half.

Everyone played well, particularly Morgan, Mullen, Flynn and my man of the match Magennis. What a run and finish for the third goal.

Some laugh in the terracing today. Even if I had to jump and run about to try and keep warm!

Edited by JM1

Another solid performance all over the park today. Bairdy was particularly good at the back and Lewis was his old self once he moved back to the left wing.
It’s all over now. Only a matter of what week we do it.

Can we get the trophy on our last home game against Morton please?
Do you think Bairdy will be back in for next match or do you think Mckenzie will keep his spot? Obviously assuming Harry Davies will be first choice on the real pitches.

Do you think Bairdy will be back in for next match or do you think Mckenzie will keep his spot? Obviously assuming Harry Davies will be first choice on the real pitches.

I think Harry comes back in. Bairdy must be feeling very unlucky right now as he’s been excellent this season. He started the campaign as 4th choice, at best, and has developed superbly as the season has progressed.