QOS V St Mirren 17.3.18

19 hours ago, paul torfason said:

need a bit of help here,other half booked holiday 18 months ago and now il b in Lanzarote when we play Morton,absolute bummer,so how do a get game on my tablet?as never used this service cos am usually at game,do a have to sign up etc??thanks

I was meant to go to lanzarote the day before our last game at Love St.The wife and wee man went as planned and I joined up with them on the Sun.The flight on the Sun only cost £40 ish.

Edited by HSS

On 21/03/2018 at 4:30 PM, paul torfason said:

need a bit of help here,other half booked holiday 18 months ago and now il b in Lanzarote when we play Morton,absolute bummer,so how do a get game on my tablet?as never used this service cos am usually at game,do a have to sign up etc??thanks

Funnily enough mate, I watched the 2-2 Morton game earlier this season when I was in Lanzarote.

It’ll be very straightforward for you because you’ll be abroad. Just go into the Saints TV link on the official site. Sign up and pay yer €6 and away ye go. It’s a skoosh. As will be the game! 

14 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Funnily enough mate, I watched the 2-2 Morton game earlier this season when I was in Lanzarote.

It’ll be very straightforward for you because you’ll be abroad. Just go into the Saints TV link on the official site. Sign up and pay yer €6 and away ye go. It’s a skoosh. As will be the game! 

If you can figure it out anybody can. :D