Sign in to follow this  
ironsaints87

Champions candle

Is there any significance in the candle being photographed on a train ? Was this a romantic candlelit dinner on the 2.05 from  Glasgow Central to Gilmour Street ?

Seem to remember all the English Rugby Teams wives have Grand Slam jumpers on in 1990- BEFORE- the match they lost to SCOTLAND who then won the Grand Slam

Ass u me is dangerous............... I would burn that at both ends 

50 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
10 hours ago, E=Mc2 said:
“No returns accepted”.
So let’s ignore the internet distance selling legislations.

I think that only applies to business sellers.

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations

I believe anyone who sells goods are a business, or trader.

The person would expect to make a profit, and HMRC are always interested in any income a person receives.

Indeed, Al Capone, albeit in the US, was done for tax evasion and not for being a gangster,  bootlegger, and racketeer.

Governments don't worry too much what you do to your fellow citizen, but don't screw with their income.       

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations
I believe anyone who sells goods are a business, or trader.
The person would expect to make a profit, and HMRC are always interested in any income a person receives.
Indeed, Al Capone, albeit in the US, was done for tax evasion and not for being a gangster,  bootlegger, and racketeer.
Governments don't worry too much what you do to your fellow citizen, but don't screw with their income.       
I think you have to be registered as a trader (as in John Smith, trading as John Smith Motors, or such like) for those regulations to affect you. I could be wrong, it has been known to happen once or twice.

It's not worth arguing about, though.