Putin

shull

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So, the 2 "civilian tourists" from Russia flew into London on the Friday, popped along to Salisbury for a spot of sightseeing then flew back out to Russia on the Sunday.

That happens all the time. :lol:

And left traces of a nerve agent in their hotel room. 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Seen a few snippets, hard to argue that two civilians would travel to London and go to Salisbury then back to Russia in 2 days. 

I'm in, who else could it have been? 

F Man.  Travel time from London to Moscow isn't too long.  Easily doable for a two day break but that's not what I think these two travelled for. 

I've done day Trips to Krakow, Weekend Trips to places like Dubai and Johannesburg.  Otherwise,  I agree with your drift. 

Guest TPAFKATS
And left traces of a nerve agent in their hotel room. 
Seen a few snippets, hard to argue that two civilians would travel to London and go to Salisbury then back to Russia in 2 days. 
I'm in, who else could it have been? 
How come these guys have (badly) handled a 'deadly' nerve agent leaving traces of it in numerous places and they aren't affected by it?

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

How come these guys have (badly) handled a 'deadly' nerve agent leaving traces of it in numerous places and they aren't affected by it?

The whole story reeks of shite. They were blaming Russia long before they seen any evidence. I can't imagine Russia's secret service would have been so lacklustre. It wasn't long ago the North Koreans bumped off that bloke in Malaysia and were highly effective in doing so. Surely if it really was the Russians, the efficiency would have been top notch.

7 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

The whole story reeks of shite. They were blaming Russia long before they seen any evidence. I can't imagine Russia's secret service would have been so lacklustre. It wasn't long ago the North Koreans bumped off that bloke in Malaysia and were highly effective in doing so. Surely if it really was the Russians, the efficiency would have been top notch.

Seriously WGAF- Putin/ Trump/ May its all a pile if crap ........................

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Problem is DJ that when they crap it's us it falls on. 

I know Ricky and it always will, these are just the present lot

I watched a docu on BBC 1 last night on Black Supremacy/ White Supremacy in Dallas , seeing Police shoot totally innocent black people for no reason. We are discussing the dodgy Russian Premier smirking away when people get poisoned and saying the "accused" are the victims, and of May well

Love and best wishes to all I know, good will to all the good people on this planet the 99.9% and FCK the power crazied idiots that will always control but never serve  .

Voting Green next election or not at all

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So, the 2 "civilian tourists" from Russia flew into London on the Friday, popped along to Salisbury for a spot of sightseeing then flew back out to Russia on the Sunday.

That happens all the time. :lol:

My wife took me to Majorca for the day. We had lunch then to the beach for a couple hours. Had a walk around Palma. Had dinner in a nice restaurant. Was back home in the house in Paisley just after midnight. 

Guest TPAFKATS
My wife took me to Majorca for the day. We had lunch then to the beach for a couple hours. Had a walk around Palma. Had dinner in a nice restaurant. Was back home in the house in Paisley just after midnight. 
I hear Palma also has a famous cathedral

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
45 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I hear Palma also has a famous cathedral

The wife was a stewardess back in the day there were two flight a day to Palma. One early from Glasgow . The last flight back to Glasgow , even got the jump seat in the cabin for landing in Glasgow.  It was a crystal clear night but there was a round fog floating high up in the air over Glasgow the captain told me that was from car fumes. It could not be seen from the ground because of the light from the city. 

Yip, they came to the UK and Salisbury to see some tourist attractions, unfortunately they were on CCTV in areas that are nowhere near any tourist attractions.

Even the Russian interviewer was aghast that they wanted to go to Salisbury.

Also they returned suddenly because of the "snow" yet, shock horror, it was -10 and snowing back home.

If they tried they couldn't have made more of a cnut of this cover story. 

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

F Man.  Travel time from London to Moscow isn't too long.  Easily doable for a two day break but that's not what I think these two travelled for. 

I've done day Trips to Krakow, Weekend Trips to places like Dubai and Johannesburg.  Otherwise,  I agree with your drift. 

Yes but you were on "special missions" for HMSS Walter.

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Strange you should say that. My mother in law couldn't be persuaded that U didn't work for MI5.  I couldn't possibly comment Lucy. 

Not surprised Your mother in law doesn't even know me PRicky.

ETA. You're drunk again, Aren't you?

Edited by stlucifer

22 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Not surprised Your mother in law doesn't even know me PRicky.

ETA. You're drunk again, Aren't you?

Obviously but I will be sober in the morning but you will still be stupid.

Ps I don't drink.  This predictive text is no fun. I should really turn it off.

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Obviously but I will be sober in the morning but you will still be stupid.

Ps I don't drink.  This predictive text is no fun. I should really turn it off.

Really? Trying to use Churchill as a source? (And badly too)

And I thought my material was old.

As for not drinking?

Aye right.

Nobody is that stupid sober PRicky

Edited by stlucifer