Why are our Home & Away crowds not bigger or better this Season???

Ronnie

2 minutes ago, div said:

As far as I am aware there was a proposal to potentially fill in the two corners at the away end of the stadium and also to extend the stand out to provide a permanent indoor structure where the dome is. I might be talking bollocks but I'm sure I saw that mentioned at one point.

The corners would create office space as well as providing additional seating for use on matchdays.

Perhaps all pie in the sky, dunno.

Not sure where I heard it, probably in a pub after a match in fact it might have been a guy I met who was visiting North Berwick but this guy claimed to have been involved in the negotiations for the construction of the new stadium and he told me that a deal was done at the time where by the construction company salvaged all sorts of stuff from the old Ground which served as a down payment for when they wanted the four corners corners finished. Presumably it was a way of ensuring saints gave them the contact when the job had to be done. If that's true  the cost might not be that prohibitive as the club have already planned ahead for this.

Can I ask a question of the OP?

What is your definition of "better" (given that it's not bigger i.e. you say bigger or better)?

Yes our attendances have been bigger in previous seasons, but I can't remember the last time they were better and certainly never in the new stadium. They are the "best" they have been in a very long time.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2