Getting a ticket to Watch Saints in 2018/2019

Last time there was this much buzz was in Fergies era. Some might say that I am over optimistic or a dreamer but Scottish Football Attendances are on the way up. We have the highest rate of attendance at games per head of population in Europe. Investment is finding it's way back into the game and stadiums are being extended and or improved and revenue is growing.

I fully believe that as the biggest town in Scotland Paisley and St Mirren can average more than the Clubs outside of Celtic, Rangers,  Aberdeen, Hearts,  Hibs and Dundee.  Surely that's where we should be?

Ross County are averaging over 4,500 this season and they sit at the bottom of the league.  Sr Mirren are averaging 4599 in the Championship.   

I have said before that with improvements both on and off the park in recent years our crowds are on the up in line with what is happening in Scottish Football in general.

3,200 in 2015/2016

3,599 in 2016/2017 up 399 

4,247 in 2017/2018 up 648

I would like to think that people come to games to support their team and our fans have certainly dome that this season (and last).  I will renew my season ticket and I know that 3 of my family who have attended intermittently are also taking season tickets. The draw being the opportunity to see how we will fare against the top teams in the country.

There will also be a big increase in the number of away fans coming to the game. Full marks to the 116 Dumbarton Fans who were at this week's game but teams in the SPL will bring far more.

I forecast 4500 to 5000 Home Fans

I forecast 500 to 1,000  Away Fans

Average gate between 5,200 and 5,600.