Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

Realistic is the word presently. 
When Celtic and Sevco are dead and buried and every Club in the Top League has a chance of winning the Title then it may be feasible to increase capacity. 
Having Renfrewshire all to ourselves would be advantageous also. 

We can but dream

On 01/05/2018 at 5:38 PM, whydowebother said:

Will be avoiding buying kits for the kids & top for myself due to the awful treatment received earlier this season just gone.

Tried several times to contact club shop direct no answer. Emailed, no reply.

Phoned club main reception, they put me through & when the person did answer, they were borderline rude, not helpful at all ( wouldn’t answer my questions & clearly wanted just to get off the phone like my call was an inconvenience ) & even after that, the online store wasn’t updated for months, making only kit available for ages 2-3 for months.

Refused after poor treatment to bother giving them my cash.

We only got to 9 games at home this season, but my kids like wearing the Saints stuff around here & on holiday

They now have Scotland & Leeds United kits.

Leeds United, poor wains!  Do they get made to wear Morton tops if they are naughty?

On 12/05/2018 at 2:01 AM, ironsaints87 said:

Exact copy of the 1979 -81 strip will do perfectly! A cracker.

I'd like that. The away top should be black or very dark grey perhaps, with some red. I actually really liked the 2012-13 away top (Black with thick red diagonal bar- similar to Essendon Bombers Australian rules football top)  Last season's 'Tea towel' away top was, in my opinion, bloody awful.  Let's hope Joma come up with some classy designs, and don't have the crests falling off this time

Just seen the advert for juve's 2018 home top, translated from Italian the strapline reads "based entirely on 80's strip of the fabulous Paisley St Mirren a club every bit as brilliant as our own" so that was nice

On 16/05/2018 at 12:08 PM, Mykey said:

Just seen the advert for juve's 2018 home top, translated from Italian the strapline reads "based entirely on 80's strip of the fabulous Paisley St Mirren a club every bit as brilliant as our own" so that was nice

Any photos Mykey? 

On 18/05/2018 at 11:03 PM, Mykey said:

I'm not very good at that, so far I've made a suggestion and pozbaird has provided the excellent graphicsjuventus_18_19_adidas_home_kit.jpg

Great top, the width of the stripes, the 3 stripes on the shoulder and the collar all look perfect. 

I'd prefer the "classic" Adidas logo on it though. And I'm sure the kit would look better without that bit of insulating tape with "Jeep" written on it ruining the effect. 

13 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Gawd shull is lifting his game, talking more sense and a presenting a well balanced arguement. Is he not well?

Strip.... simples, black and white and NO red strip. That red rubbish has been around for years. It came to its worst ever conclusion with that red and white chequered tablecloth jobby we just ensured. J for JOMA, J for jobby.

Anyway, home strip....black and white strip with black stripes dominating giving a predominately 'black' emphasis, and black shorts, black socks with white top to sock.

Away strip, black and white with white stripes dominating giving a predominately 'white' emphasis, and white shorts, white socks with black top to sock.

(the 'domination' is achieved by a 2/3 to 1/3 mix in the respective striping. 

Home socks can be worn on away games where there is a 'clash'.

I'm a traditionalist.

Could you go into more detail HMB?

2 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Gawd shull is lifting his game, talking more sense and a presenting a well balanced arguement. Is he not well?

Strip.... simples, black and white and NO red strip. That red rubbish has been around for years. It came to its worst ever conclusion with that red and white chequered tablecloth jobby we just ensured. J for JOMA, J for jobby.

Anyway, home strip....black and white strip with black stripes dominating giving a predominately 'black' emphasis, and black shorts, black socks with white top to sock.

Away strip, black and white with white stripes dominating giving a predominately 'white' emphasis, and white shorts, white socks with black top to sock.

(the 'domination' is achieved by a 2/3 to 1/3 mix in the respective striping. 

Home socks can be worn on away games where there is a 'clash'.

I'm a traditionalist.

And no jessie haircuts.

Back to the topic, any news on a new kit? I know some people are of the thought that 'grown ups shouldn't wear fitba tops'  but I personally don't mind and have bought a fair few over the years, but would be good to know if a new home top is being released and what we will get the replace last year's 'dish towel' away kit.  Would be good if it was out soon, so that the warns can play wearing their top during the summer holidays, and us adults who want to, can wear them for the start of the new season.