Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

3 minutes ago, wee cumbrae bud said:

My incisive contribution regarding Kits out early was made years ago and as usual was the subject of ridicule by many. 

That's why.... 

:lol:

Traditional Kit please.  Boots....  those with the best goalscoring record.  Goalkeepers Gloves... Those with the best goal saving record. That will do for me. 

22 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

I liked shull's posts. I liked his sense of humour and his ability to take as good as he gave.

Maybe he is enjoying his holiday in the Sin Bin. 

Onya Shull.

Must be a different Shull you've been reading to the one who permanently greets about abuse then abuses everyone. :lol:

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

How about the handsome and soon-to-be Buddie Guti, rocking in the B&W stripes of Besiktas? Looking good son. :wub:

72B7531C-951B-4ED8-AE74-415CC2A6DFE0.jpeg

Now you are talking. Have attended a game at Besiktas Ground in Istanbul. Still have the Besiktas scarf I was given as a gift. The noise levels were incredible

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Here’s my prediction,

1. Initial reaction ‘meh’.

2. You look again and start coming around to it.

3. You look for a third time and think ‘if only it had the collar design I personally prefer’.

4. You look again and think ‘who gives a fcuk as long as we pump the Sevco wearing it’.

5. General opinion online is a dead three-way split between ‘love it’, ‘hate it’ and ‘meh’.

6. Someone posts ‘grown men wearing a polyester fitba’ shirt need their stones booted’.

7. Shull complains about the release date / price.... then buys the lot for the lassie.

8. We all carry on with our lives.

Bookmark this. I mostly talk shite on here, but this time,  I speak the truth. :)

Edited by pozbaird

Here's a website where you can design kit but, unless I can't find it, there doesn't seem to be an option for simple, unfussy stripes.

http://dyo.blksport.com/#/sport/football/cut/men/color/white

As usual, as far as kit are concerned, I fully expect to be pilloried for this, but I'd like to see the club go for a change kit inspired by our original shirt of blue and red hoops.

I'm sure someone (Pozbaird?) who is more adept at photo-manipulation could do a better job with the badge.

original.JPG.f8fe859c4ee215e8407629bbdfdd3bc5.JPGoriginal2.JPG.028c4b31e0d0e63d29768ac50504a377.JPGoriginal3.JPG.8fedda8626080a73dd8fcc32944c0ff9.JPG

Have a go and design your own kit at the link above.

15 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Here's a website where you can design kit but, unless I can't find it, there doesn't seem to be an option for simple, unfussy stripes.

http://dyo.blksport.com/#/sport/football/cut/men/color/white

As usual, as far as kit are concerned, I fully expect to be pilloried for this, but I'd like to see the club go for a change kit inspired by our original shirt of blue and red hoops.

I'm sure someone (Pozbaird?) who is more adept at photo-manipulation could do a better job with the badge.

original2.JPG.028c4b31e0d0e63d29768ac50504a377.JPGoriginal3.JPG.8fedda8626080a73dd8fcc32944c0ff9.JPG

Have a go and design your own kit at the link above.

Which golf course do you suggest we commandeer when we play in our away strip?:P

5 hours ago, paul torfason said:

what input did buds put into new stripes this season,did slo or Smisa get a say,or is it the same as last seasons run of the mill away strip taken from joma fire sale catalogue

Reasonably safe to say the home kit will have bespoke elements, my guess is GLS will be heavily involved, and the away kit will be a Joma catalogue template choice. Hopefully not a chess board choice though. The only addition I would like would be punctuation, capital letters, and some sort of logical beginning, middle, and end to sentences. That’s just me though. :oohlala