Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

On 6/5/2018 at 7:26 PM, David Mc said:

If the launch coincides with the introduction of the new manager that would be pretty good timing I think.

Pretty good timing I would say with the new manager announced, the fixtures due to be announced and the new kit unveiled by 15 June! 

First teasers.............

Honestly won’t make an ounce of difference how it looks, as with previous seasons it won’t be available on time, there will be very limited sizes available & 100% as usual they won’t update the online shop for availability ) eg; ages 2/3 were available ( only ) for months in junior section online ) try ringing shop ? Aye, good luck with that, awful ‘service’ didn’t want to help or know.

Like Shull says, get them out early, kids can wear them during holidays etc.

11 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

OMG.....scary part is I fear you might be correct, black and white front with red panel on back with white number

another Joma jobby methinks...... boke boke boke 

Can't see the back being red...only the back of the collar where Espanyol have the Catalan colours.

Back will probably be white with black name/numbers.

2 hours ago, div said:

First teasers.............

2 hours ago, aldo_j said:

Yeah, looks like it will be 1-2 stripes on the front...something a bit different.

Going by the orientation of the badge it looks like black V neck. That could be the away strip with pixelated black stripe down the centre.

ETA. Or it could be a variation of this monstrosity.

saints.png

Edited by stlucifer
To add another suggestion.

Guest TPAFKATS
The red one looks like something that's lying on the bottom of Willie Millers old kit bag
Smelling like when he had the Harry Ramsden franchise?

Sent from my phone using sausage fingers

3 minutes ago, div said:

Don't think that would look too bad in black and white but I'll reserve judgement till I've seen the finished article!

Not too dissimilar to the black and white one I googled but with the soft edge effect on the stripe. Still think it would look sh!te.

Edited by stlucifer