Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

The away kit is getting launched on Thursday as well, the red bit is surely from that?

The home kit will be fine aside from the return of the patch on the back. Also, I don't mind a template but a bit shit if it's the same template Partick Thistle have used a season earlier.

Edited by Stu

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I hope the availability is there for that.That would be a welcome change.

Shull has said for years, and he is correct, get them oot before the kids break up for Summer holidays.

Two weeks tomorrow*. Canny wait!B):guinness

*For other local authorities, it's two weeks today.

2 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Sad as I am I said at the start of last season that thistles kit in our colours would look great I suppose it also depends on the shorts and socks. I really am a pathetic old man

I wouldn't worry.

You're in good company on here.:spud5:D

Looks like we’ve got a new home kit with red bits on it and a big graduated stripe down the middle. Jeezuz... just needs a patch on the back and the Skyview logo slapped in a rectangle on the front and we’re in complete munter territory.

5A92C3F2-4292-4F1A-AA5B-152EE6EAF11B.jpeg

pathetic that jags get relegated to championship and will have new strip 2018/19,we win league,go into premiership and get there old strip template,is it to do with greed?for instance if we order strips out 2018/19 catalogue there £25 to buy in bulk for club meaning £20 profit,or just take jags old template buy for £10 bulk so £35 profit,so fleece fans,exactly what they did last year with away strips,if it is same old jags strip design then club has a right to tell us what's going on,just my personal opinion

Best strips we had were when we had the fans design them (pozbaird). If we truly are able to have bespoke Joma kits then I’ve no idea why we don’t get the fans involved again.

Maybe this kit will be excellent though, I’m not writing it off on the back of a teaser!

44 minutes ago, div said:

Best strips we had were when we had the fans design them (pozbaird). If we truly are able to have bespoke Joma kits then I’ve no idea why we don’t get the fans involved again.

Maybe this kit will be excellent though, I’m not writing it off on the back of a teaser!

The club didn't want fans stopping buying last season's kit due to having voted on and therefore knowing the upcoming kit design. Solution...don't announce the winner until May!

3 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

The club didn't want fans stopping buying last season's kit due to having voted on and therefore knowing the upcoming kit design. Solution...don't announce the winner until May!

Not really asking for a vote. Just get some creative individuals from within the support involved.

Paul designed some absolutely cracking strips when he was asked.

As soon as the club started choosing the designs themselves we got hit with the pinstripe baseball shite that was the home kit and the incredible hulk nonsense of that utterly disgraceful away kit.

We fully deserved to get relegated that season, purely for wearing those strips. And for thinking David Cornell was a goalkeeper.

53 minutes ago, div said:

All I did was measure the thickness of the stripes on an old Fergie’s Furies era shirt, then basically ask Richard Atkinson to get JD Sports to marry it with all-white shorts and socks. The biggest (only?) decision was a round neck or V neck collar, and should the collar be white or black. Pretty much came down to the toss of a coin and we went with round neck. JD did a great job with the sponsor logo on that kit though. That was their remit and they did it right.

Design time on that kit: two minutes.

That was the point though. Just keep it simple. Black and white stripes really can be simple to get right. Juventus mostly manage it every season.

Edited by pozbaird

4 minutes ago, div said:

Not really asking for a vote. Just get some creative individuals from within the support involved.

Paul designed some absolutely cracking strips when he was asked.

As soon as the club started choosing the designs themselves we got hit with the pinstripe baseball shite that was the home kit and the incredible hulk nonsense of that utterly disgraceful away kit.

We fully deserved to get relegated that season, purely for wearing those strips. And for thinking David Cornell was a goalkeeper.

Indeed we did!

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

All I did was measure the thickness of the stripes on an old Fergie’s Furies era shirt, then basically ask Richard Atkinson to get JD Sports to marry it with all-white shorts and socks.

Design time: two minutes.

That was the point though. Just keep it simple. Black and white stripes really can be simple to get right. Juventus mostly manage it every season.

The JD redesign of the 87 kit was superb, just a shame we didn't make the cup final in order to wear it.