Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

17 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

When you see the full strip all together it actually looks ok.

Apart from the panties under the players chins, it isn’t too bad and does the job an away kit for us should do. It doesn’t clash with black and white stripes and is kinda’ red. The wee panties though. Are they detachable, if any of the players have a tiny wee girlfriend who could get some use out of them?

Guest TPAFKATS
Has anyone seen the back of the home shirt yet?
I reckon a panel will send many of us into meltdown [emoji38]
Haven't seen the back of the adult one but the toddler version has a black stripe on back, same as front.
Mind you it comes with black shorts and adult comes with white shorts [emoji848]

15 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Apart from the panties under the players chins, it isn’t too bad and does the job an away kit for us should do. It doesn’t clash with black and white stripes and is kinda’ red. The wee panties though. Are they detachable, if any of the players have a tiny wee girlfriend who could get some use out of them?

Maybe the players could all grow beards:osama

5 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Going by the launch video the shirts looks quite tight , there will be a few battles with fat blokes trying to squeeze into them.

This fat bloke wouldn't have them in his house anyway !

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm a handsome bastard, but even I limit my wearing of fitba taps to very special occasions (the wife's birthday, etc.).
She's a very lucky lady [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Going by the launch video the shirts looks quite tight , there will be a few battles with fat blokes trying to squeeze into them.

Yeah , I think they are going for the aerodynamic fit that you see in cycling and rugby , all that flapping about textile slows you down apparently. .

11 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Don't like the home top at all.  It looks unfinished - I prefer proper stripes rather than that 'shadow' effect.  Quite like the away top, although it looks more like a leisure shirt than a football one.

'Shadow' makes it look like black colour has run in the wash - seriously disappointed !! 

37 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Don't like the home top at all.  It looks unfinished - I prefer proper stripes rather than that 'shadow' effect.  Quite like the away top, although it looks more like a leisure shirt than a football one.

Don't wear football tops,(leave that to my son) but could be persuaded with the away top, for it's leisurely looks.

Hard to please all of us. Away strip I like 8/10. Home strip is edging away from traditional but still 8/10 for me.
I see the photograph of Jack Baird sporting the Away kit on here more than once but where is this photo from as it's not on official website???