Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

17 minutes ago, Hambud said:
13 hours ago, rabuddies said:
Never mind at least it's black and white. It must be hard to come up with a variation on black and white stripes every other year.

Juventus manage it yearly.

This year they've got 3 stripes the same as us. Don't hear people greetin about that. People only ever share the good Juve ones on here as if they get it right every year.

image.png.2a46629969b43f72ee11b02516cec851.pngimage.png.0b8f1581ecca553d741836b2dbb899e9.png

Edited by LargsBud

This year they've got 3 stripes the same as us. Don't hear people greetin about that. People only ever share the good Juve ones on here as if they get it right every year.
image.png.2a46629969b43f72ee11b02516cec851.pngimage.png.0b8f1581ecca553d741836b2dbb899e9.png
I'm not greeting about I've only said Juve get it right yearly.

I don't remember a bad Juve top.

For what it's worth I don't like the blurred line and think the red cheapens it. But that is hardly greeting.

It's the bog roll in the toilets that concerns me more is it tracing paper or nice thick soft paper. Close season is always a blast the grass is too long . The grass is too short. Birds make a bigger mess of the stadium, Sorry arena. than Morton fans. The shorts are too long. The shorts are too small. Will be glad when players are signed season starts and we are off to a flyer you will not care if it's pink tops, purple shorts and green socks with orange boots. Close season don't you love it. NOT ! Just shows I suppose what a huge part St Mirren play in your lives. 

Here goes.... deep breath.... was down at the stadium today renewing my car park pass. The shop had the new strips with the home one on a mannequin with white shorts and socks... I looked. I looked again. I looked closely.... 

it looks pretty damn smart in the flesh. Very striking.

There, I said it. Hands held up, an admission I was too quick to jump in, I judged it wrong. 

Happy to admit it. Will look just fine when our players are wearing it.

14 hours ago, LargsBud said:

Not dissimilar to ours tbf. Still prefer more stripes. The Danny Lennon era strips were all good.

14 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

The shop had the new strips with the home one on a mannequin with white shorts and socks..

looks pretty damn smart in the flesh. Very striking.

Did yi buy it then?

Probably look really good on yir blow up doll.

Have you suggested it to shull.:whistle

Edited by pod

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Wait a minute , our club captain has stated it’s one of his favourite St.Mirren strips but aren’t some saying it isn’t actually a St.mirren strip ?emoji848.png
emoji42.png

Am I allowed to say that I like it but also say that I like a retro look also?  Nice to see us ringing the changes. 

4 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

It certainly was a better time to be a St Mirren fan than 93, although this strip is lovely, those red socks give me the boak, 

Personally I think the 93 kit is our best ever, sadly we didn't have a team to do it proud..

I liked that team too

3 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

It certainly was a better time to be a St Mirren fan than 93, although this strip is lovely, those red socks give me the boak, 

Personally I think the 93 kit is our best ever, sadly we didn't have a team to do it proud..

The red socks look a bit orange , which is what is probably giving you the dry boak . Ah but , if only we could have those players now . .