Season 18/19 St Mirren Kit

• 2 weeks later...

10 minutes ago, smcc said:

It's all a matter of opinion. To my mind the Newcastle strip is a standard black and white striped shirt with nothing special to recommend it.

Subjective matter, as always. As an aside, can you give me an example of a black and white striped football shirt that is special?

16 minutes ago, smcc said:

It's all a matter of opinion. To my mind the Newcastle strip is a standard black and white striped shirt with nothing special to recommend it.

That Newcastle Top is beautiful and should be standard St Mirren Top every Season with only minor tweaks.

16 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Subjective matter, as always. As an aside, can you give me an example of a black and white striped football shirt that is special?

No, I can't but I certainly don't prefer the Newcastle strip over St Mirren's new strip.

Mind you I cant think of any memorable strips apart from the Kelvin Homes all black strip! :whistle

1 hour ago, smcc said:

No, I can't but I certainly don't prefer the Newcastle strip over St Mirren's new strip.

Mind you I cant think of any memorable strips apart from the Kelvin Homes all black strip! :whistle

I find this one memorable. League Cup just out of shot. :wub:

1184C6DB-142F-4F86-A2E8-F14EF63A2B15.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, pozbaird said:

I find this one memorable. League Cup just out of shot. :wub:

1184C6DB-142F-4F86-A2E8-F14EF63A2B15.jpeg

My wife just washed mine yesterday after I had worn it on holiday to get my pic taken with my grandson and I holding the Champion League trophy at the Nou Camp. The DIADORA logo has decided it wasn't sponsoring the shirt anymore!

20180721_103752.jpg

Edited by stlucifer

In my history of supporting St. Mirren only 2 strips have deserved to be called beautiful. The late 70s Umbro top and the 2013 Diadora top.

Conversely only 2 have deserved to be called hideous. The bib from 87/88 and that pinstripe effort from a couple of years ago. 

All other tops have fitted into the categories of quite nice, ok or a bit shite. For me this season’s is in the ok category. 

As for away tops, my favourite was the black one with the red sash from a few years back. 

Will probably get Peter's but my I really liked the Hummel 2009-10 home top with the gold chevrons on the sleeves.  Obviously loved the 2013 Home top, and the away was a better (black with red diagonal stripe- Similar to Essendon Bomber Aussie Rules top- but with sleeves)

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, aldo_j said:

My sister got me the kelvin homes one...a bit more like blue and white stripes! 

Morning aldo, 

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your sister was not content with the colour of her St Mirren case. It sounds as though there was an error during printing which wasnt (but should have been) picked up during our quality control checks. If you send me a pm with the order number or send an email through the site I will ensure a replacement is sent out at no cost. I will personally check the replacement case before it is dispatched.

Thanks, 
Mark @ Nostalgia Cases

1 minute ago, NostalgiaCasesMark said:

Morning aldo, 

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your sister was not content with the colour of her St Mirren case. It sounds as though there was an error during printing which wasnt (but should have been) picked up during our quality control checks. If you send me a pm with the order number or send an email through the site I will ensure a replacement is sent out at no cost. I will personally check the replacement case before it is dispatched.

Thanks, 
Mark @ Nostalgia Cases

Top Class Sir.