Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

Going to be a Full House at Greenhill Road for the absolutely joyous celebrations. 

Saints fans in all Stands. 

Give Morton half or even just quarter of the North Stand. 

What a day it's going to be. 

Score is irrelevant, although a 6-0 Saints victory would be bliss. 

Can't wait for the final whistle to start the Trophy Presentation and lap of honour for our black and white striped heroes. 

Open Top Bus still to be arranged. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

No idea if this is just an excuse for you to start a new thread or if indeed that will be Trophy Presentation day. I hope so.

Shull you've just been appointed events manager.

If it doesn't happen, starting an excuses thread just won't absolve you of responsibility.

It should be a good day though. 

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

No idea if this is just an excuse for you to start a new thread or if indeed that will be Trophy Presentation day. I hope so.

Shull you've just been appointed events manager.

If it doesn't happen, starting an excuses thread just won't absolve you of responsibility.

It should be a good day though. 

If they change Presentation to the Livingston match, then wee edit will sort the Title out.

It's normally the final Home game.

A lot of folk on Facebook are posting they are coming from abroad especially for the Trophy Presentation at the Morton match.

My daughter and grandson have already booked their flights.

11 minutes ago, shull said:

If they change Presentation to the Livingston match, then wee edit will sort the Title out.

A lot of folk on Facebook are posting they are coming from abroad especially for the Trophy Presentation at the Morton match.

Sounds like it should be an extra good day for you then.

I've got my hotel booked for that night. No point phaffing about trying to get back to North Berwick if the Party is in Paisley.

I'd say I can't wait BUT I want to enjoy each and every game. There is still a bit of singing to be done before this season finishes. 

Cheers Shull, was going to start a thread about this match primarily to ask about tickets.

The Jersey chaps have flights and hotels booked for this party.

Anyone any idea when tickets will go on sale online?

I’ve emailed the ticket office a couple of times but haven’t had a reply ( well done )

What I find strange is that they tickets online available for the Falkirk game on the 17th (4 days before the Morton game) but no tickets available for Livi game 3 days before, i assume this is because the original Falkirk fixture was put back.

So anyway when Morton tickets on sale anyone?

I hope it isn't switched to the Friday for Telly.

What would be the point as the Title would have been won , probably weeks earlier.

Unless, the TV will be turned on by Morton chasing a Play Off place.

Emailed the ticket office at 16:20 this afternoon. Reply less than 30 mins later

Hi Gordon

At present we are waiting on confirmation from the SPFL regarding the games which will be selected for TV. As soon as we have any information the website will be updated.

Regards

Lynn Watson

Club Secretary

St Mirren Football Club

Paisley 2021 Stadium

Greenhill Road

Paisley PA3 1RU

Tel. 0141 889 2558

On 19/03/2018 at 5:57 PM, shull said:

Not abroad!!!.................................................................................................................Arbroath!..........................................................an extra wan then..........................

20 hours ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Emailed the ticket office at 16:20 this afternoon. Reply less than 30 mins later

Hi Gordon

At present we are waiting on confirmation from the SPFL regarding the games which will be selected for TV. As soon as we have any information the website will be updated.

Regards

Lynn Watson

Club Secretary

St Mirren Football Club

Paisley 2021 Stadium

Greenhill Road

Paisley PA3 1RU

Tel. 0141 889 2558

Ok, I'll confess to having a vested interest, but surely to Christ the last home game of the season (particularly if it's to be our trophy party), should not be moved for effin TV!!

If so, this is getting beyond a joke.

For me personally, I think Friday night would still be doable but if it's Sunday I'm Donald ducked.

On 19/03/2018 at 6:10 PM, East Lothian Saint said:

Sounds like it should be an extra good day for you then.

I've got my hotel booked for that night. No point phaffing about trying to get back to North Berwick if the Party is in Paisley.

I'd say I can't wait BUT I want to enjoy each and every game. There is still a bit of singing to be done before this season finishes. 

What hotel are you booked into ? I'm thinking of staying the night in Paisley surly the pubs will be rocking. 

47 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ok, I'll confess to having a vested interest, but surely to Christ the last home game of the season (particularly if it's to be our trophy party), should not be moved for effin TV!!

If so, this is getting beyond a joke.

For me personally, I think Friday night would still be doable but if it's Sunday I'm Donald ducked.

I have as well but I'm lucky that I can stay at my Mums in Kirkintilloch and I'm up till  Wednesday.  I've emailed the SPFL about this, but not really expecting a reply

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I reckon they will but BT rather than Alba. 

Why would any TV Company want to televise a bounce game ? 

I could understand if it was a Title winning opportunity. 

But it won't be. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Who cares Shull let's enjoy a magic moment of lifting the title at home to all our wonderful fans. 

I care, flights and hotels booked, could just about make the second half if it’s a Friday night, traveling home on the Sunday so that’s out for me.

:huh:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

I care, flights and hotels booked, could just about make the second half if it’s a Friday night, traveling home on the Sunday so that’s out for me.

:huh:

Aye and that will only be if we’re bang on time.

No gettin my knickers in a twist yet though as I still find it hard to believe they’ll move the last home game of the season.

Out of curiosity, if they do move it, is Saturday teatime still an option or does it have to be Friday or Sunday?

No gettin my knickers in a twist yet though as I still find it hard to believe they’ll move the last home game of the season.

Out of curiosity, if they do move it, is Saturday teatime still an option or does it have to be Friday or Sunday?

Saturday 12:30 or 5:15 i guess are possible and would be ok. It's f**king ridiculous that it's not been released yet.

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Who cares Shull let's enjoy a magic moment of lifting the title at home to all our wonderful fans. 

I care.

My daughter's booked to arrive at Glasgow Airport , lunchtime on Saturday the 21st April.

Don't panic, it's not moving.