Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

19 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Just bought 2 tickets to West Stand and 6 for Family stand.

The ticket office is very busy, can see this being either a sell out or very close to it.

I just bought a ticket for the South Stand online.

I haven't had to buy a ticket for a home game since giving up my ST many moons ago. Even the South Stand is looking pretty depleted in terms of available seats.

If anyone is wanting to be sure of getting even a halfway decent seat for this one, I'd suggest they organise getting a ticket sooner rather than later.

I just bought a ticket for the South Stand online.
I haven't had to buy a ticket for a home game since giving up my ST many moons ago. Even the South Stand is looking pretty depleted in terms of available seats.
If anyone is wanting to be sure of getting even a halfway decent seat for this one, I'd suggest they organise getting a ticket sooner rather than later.
I would have bought them online but like other people have said ticket website isn't very user friendly depending on what you are using.

Think more people did buy online this time because they eventually announced the Morton tickets were on sale 1 hour before ticket office closed for 4 days.

Not the best customer service move that.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I would have bought them online but like other people have said ticket website isn't very user friendly depending on what you are using.

Think more people did buy online this time because they eventually announced the Morton tickets were on sale 1 hour before ticket office closed for 4 days.

Not the best customer service move that.

Nope, it certainly wasn't.

I initially tried to order the ticket on my work PC and it didn't work - the site was an absolute shambles. I then tried to phone, but they were obviously too busy at the ticket office itself, so didn't answer. I then decided - without much confidence - to try logging onto the site with my phone.  After much gnashing of teeth, I finally managed to order my ticket.

A major pain the arse, that I wouldn't have endured had it not been for the importance of the game. The club need to look at the online (and in person) ticket ordering process, as it must put more casual customers off.

Nope, it certainly wasn't.
I initially tried to order the ticket on my work PC and it didn't work - the site was an absolute shambles. I then tried to phone, but they were obviously too busy at the ticket office itself, so didn't answer. I then decided - without much confidence - to try logging onto the site with my phone.  After much gnashing of teeth, I finally managed to order my ticket.
A major pain the arse, that I wouldn't have endured had it not been for the importance of the game. The club need to look at the online (and in person) ticket ordering process, as it must put more casual customers off.
Thought I was in for another customer service disaster this morning stayed up after Nightshift to head down just at 10 ticket queue was about 20-30 people in front of me and only 1 person selling tickets.

Then about 10.15 other ticket window opened up and Queue moved quite swiftly after that.

The Gentleman in front of me had waited for about 40 minutes in total just before he got served his purchase a single ticket for Livingston game I thought that seemed a little crazy as cannot see that selling out unless we fail to win the league before then.

Bought two main stand tickets today for the Morton game, nothing quite like a conventional procurement transaction with cash and another human being !!

Even got a smile from the lady and some chat about this game being a sell out.

Don’t think we’ve ever sold out Greenhell.

Imo this season has finally made it feel like a home, the home of Champions.

Bring it on home.

2 minutes ago, Buffs said:

Just bought tickets for Family Stand for this game. No problem with buying them online although website now showing unavailable to buy tickets.

Did you notice if they are still selling tickets online for the Livi game?

3 minutes ago, Buffs said:

No. None of the home games are available only the away games. Strange.

I've just logged on and bought a Livi ticket? I had read a tweet that suggested, like you say, there wasn't an option to buy online.

Stranger and stranger....

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I've just logged on and bought a Livi ticket? I had read a tweet that suggested, like you say, there wasn't an option to buy online.

Stranger and stranger....

Both Morton and Livi were unavailable a few minutes ago - now both available to buy tickets. Must be some issues with the site I assume...

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
5 hours ago, Drew said:
I've not bought tickets for home games for years. I selected the pick up option (for both Livi and Morton) Can anyone confirm if you can pick them up on matchday?

you pick them up from the pick up ticket office next to the 1877 club on match days

Unless its a west stand ticket, then its the west stand ticket shack.