Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
12 hours ago, Frank McGarvey said:
Only 200 Family stand tickets left now Main Stand sold out.  Going to give the board a decision to  make about possible segregation of North Stand

police will never let that happen against Morton. only one set of toilets and refreshment bar.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
12 hours ago, Frank McGarvey said:
Only 200 Family stand tickets left now Main Stand sold out.  Going to give the board a decision to  make about possible segregation of North Stand

police will never let that happen against Morton. only one set of toilets and refreshment bar.

And for that reason this game won't even see a stadium record attendance never mind a full house as Morton will bring 800 tops so plenty empty seats in their end but nothing the club can do about that.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

And for that reason this game won't even see a stadium record attendance never mind a full house as Morton will bring 800 tops so plenty empty seats in their end but nothing the club can do about that.

You seem to forget that Morton are chasing Top 4, in fact, the match will probably mean more to them than us. If the shoe was on other foot I would expect at least 2500 Saints fans trapping at Crappielow

From the official Twitter at 9.30 a.m.

8W2NbVX6_bigger.jpg St Mirren FCVerified account @saintmirrenfc 2h2 hours ago

TICKET UPDATE (MORTON 21ST APRIL): Main Stand - SOLD OUT! West Stand - 300 tickets left. South Stand - 200 tickets left. Don't miss out!

Must have found a couple of piles of tickets somewhere.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

You seem to forget that Morton are chasing Top 4, in fact, the match will probably mean more to them than us. If the shoe was on other foot I would expect at least 2500 Saints fans trapping at Crappielow

You only need to read their forums to judge their vibe about this game - they don't want to be there to see us lift the trophy seems to be the general feeling. Personally it wouldn't bother me if the shoe was on the other foot but that seems to be their current stance.

14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You only need to read their forums to judge their vibe about this game - they don't want to be there to see us lift the trophy seems to be the general feeling. Personally it wouldn't bother me if the shoe was on the other foot but that seems to be their current stance.

You mean they can write sentences ?????

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Most if not all Morton fans will be well away from the ground by the time the trophy is handed over to McGinn. They just don't want to see 6400 buds having a party that they cant join in to  :D 

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

It's brilliant reading the arguments between them, those saying playoffs are at stake and they will support their club whatever the case, and the others saying they can't handle having us rub it in for 90+ minutes :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It's brilliant reading the arguments between them, those saying playoffs are at stake and they will support their club whatever the case, and the others saying they can't handle having us rub it in for 90+ minutes :lol:

I cannot understand why Morton fans couldn’t handle us rubbing it in for 90 minutes. They have plenty prior experience of that situation.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I cannot understand why Morton fans couldn’t handle us rubbing it in for 90 minutes. They have plenty prior experience of that situation.

I think some of them really can't handle the fact they thought we were getting relegated last season and now we are on for promotion, while they still can't make a return to the top flight :lol:

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I think some of them really can't handle the fact they thought we were getting relegated last season and now we are on for promotion, while they still can't make a return to the top flight :lol:

It has to grate with them right enough. :D

Cannae’ wait. Bring it on. Get the full championees songbook roaring right up em’.

5 hours ago, FTOF said:

From the official Twitter at 9.30 a.m.

8W2NbVX6_bigger.jpg St Mirren FCVerified account @saintmirrenfc 2h2 hours ago

TICKET UPDATE (MORTON 21ST APRIL): Main Stand - SOLD OUT! West Stand - 300 tickets left. South Stand - 200 tickets left. Don't miss out!

Must have found a couple of piles of tickets somewhere.:rolleyes:

Yet again , i have just checked the OS . It shows 263  available for the Main stand, 604 available for the South stand and 71 left for the west.   Almost 1000 still available .

Dont know what is going on here

36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Cannae’ wait. Bring it on. Get the full championees songbook roaring right up em’.

Let's get the Poznan going.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yet again , i have just checked the OS . It shows 263  available for the Main stand, 604 available for the South stand and 71 left for the west.   Almost 1000 still available .

Dont know what is going on here

It’s St Mirren’s online ticketing - no-one knows what is going on, especially the folk running the shoddy system it seems.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

After the final whistle while we wait on them to leave before the trophy presentation I hope we'll serenade them with a chorus of

"We'll meet again

don't know where

don't know when

but I know we'll meet again

some sunny day.

Keep smiling through..." etc

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

After the final whistle while we wait on them to leave before the trophy presentation I hope we'll serenade them with a chorus of

"We'll meet again

don't know where

don't know when

but I know we'll meet again

some sunny day.

Keep smiling through..." etc

They'll be away home long before the final whistle. :whistle