Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yet again , i have just checked the OS . It shows 263  available for the Main stand, 604 available for the South stand and 71 left for the west.   Almost 1000 still available .

Dont know what is going on here

1 hour ago, Johnny Rep said:

Absolute shambles, sell oot my arse.

Not sure what site you guy's are looking at, but there's less than 30 tickets left for the South stand, the home end 

will defo sell out..

10 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Not sure what site you guy's are looking at, but there's less than 30 tickets left for the South stand, the home end 

will defo sell out..

Now updated on the OS .  I checked the site about three  hours ago and the figures i quoted were what the site showed, after the twitter was saying sold out etc.    I also took a screenshot which i posted yesterday which showed lots of spaces vailable in all three stands .

I don’t have much room to talk as I’ve only managed 8 games this season, but it’s great to see we at least ‘potentially’ have enough fans to fill the stadium regularly.

I’d be interested to know why the ‘missing’ fans don’t turn up more often. Price ? Distance ? Teams performance ? , would be good if it was price & we were able to adjust it after gauging fans opinion, obviously won’t happen but makes it so much better seeing so many buddies [emoji4]

59 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I don’t have much room to talk as I’ve only managed 8 games this season, but it’s great to see we at least ‘potentially’ have enough fans to fill the stadium regularly.

I’d be interested to know why the ‘missing’ fans don’t turn up more often. Price ? Distance ? Teams performance ? , would be good if it was price & we were able to adjust it after gauging fans opinion, obviously won’t happen but makes it so much better seeing so many buddies emoji4.png

In my case it's distance as my username would suggest. Before I moved away I attended all games home and away (minus the bigotdomes).

In my case it's distance as my username would suggest. Before I moved away I attended all games home and away (minus the bigotdomes).

Likewise for me living in Leeds.

It’s good to know that that we ‘could’ actually fill our ground, just a shame it doesn’t happen.

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Totally off topic but where in Cornwall are you?

8 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Likewise for me living in Leeds.

It’s good to know that that we ‘could’ actually fill our ground, just a shame it doesn’t happen.

I do agree with this. Of course distance is an issue for some, for others it's affordability or work. Unfortunately there are those who aren't affected by either, but will only turn up to big occasions anyway.

7542 is the record attendance in the ground so with a home end sell-out (6369) we're relying on Morton bringing 1174 to break that. Think their travelling supports have been around that mark...

Makes no odds.

‘Today’s official attendance is 4569, St Mirren would like to thank you for your support’ will be the announcement while people look round fir the 3500 empty seats :D

5 hours ago, Greenhill Road said:

I’m sure the club have already said that it won’t happen as they can’t segregate the stand, one bog, one pie stall, etc

That shouldn’t be a problem. They can’t afford pies and they are used to shitting in their pants. :thumbs2

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

5 hours ago, Greenhill Road said:

I’m sure the club have already said that it won’t happen as they can’t segregate the stand, one bog, one pie stall, etc

We can dig a trough for them to use out the back. Cant be any worse than the facilities they provide us.