Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

On 12/04/2018 at 3:47 PM, windae cleaner said:

They tried to take it 1984 and got leathered

Seem to remember a bit of a rumble in the North bank when the police tried to move the Celtic fans to their end via the gate , think it was maybe 1985 as we had Rooney in the team , you are right about the outcome in the North bank though

2 minutes ago, Hambud said:
3 hours ago, See the Saints said:
Does anyone know if the Morton fans will be able to buy tickets on the day? Left it too late and going to need to go in the away end if it’s possible. 

Pm St Ricky

Good suggestion Hambud but tickets now gone. 

11 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In all seriousness, well done for highlighting this. It would be a shame if it turned sour on Saturday because fans just assumed it would be ok to do the same again. 

The only reason you don’t a pitch invasion is that the presentation won’t last as long, meaning we can go on the lash quicker B)

I concur :P

Already given my view on a pitch invasion on another thread. The request from the club seems perfectly reasonable. Would hope that all saints fans comply. A win against Morton, the presentation of the Championship trophy and a demonstration of good behaviour from fans will be a fitting way to end the season at Greenhill Road.

34 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dont know what all the concern is about..?

Hibs v Sevco cup final had 10,000 fighting/vandalising on the pitch and neither club were punished save replacing the advertising hoardings their fans were beating the shit out of each other with on global TV.

Aye but we're good guys and they're w@nks.  I'll be very surprised if there are any Morton fans left forthe presentation but if the club have requested it we should adhere to that.

Indeed.

We managed to celebrate the last couple of promotions at Love St without invading the pitch, so why should this be any different. Stay in the stands, and everybody will have a good  view of the celebrations.

The invasion was spontaneous last weekend, and good natured, so I have no issue with that, but if the club have made an explicit request, then we should respect that.

Everyone will enjoy the proceedings regardless, so where is the need?