Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

I didn’t have an issue with the pitch invasion last week. I reckon it was down to Brechin, who the week before, had actively told Saints fans they could come onto the park should results elsewhere go our way - Brechin really were top class hosts. Good on’ em’. Anyway - when instructed, our fans turned around and got back off the pitch.

Agree with the club though. Last week was last week, this is a local derby. It could go badly. No place for it this time.

36 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Match isn't and won't be a sell out. He's wrong again emoji23.png

Given the apathy among Morton fans for this and the non sale of the away stand seats to Saints fans (at this moment in time anyway was the same this time last week and it changed) I can see the crowd being very similar to last weeks - possibly even slightly lower.

Back to the game......

Let's pump the Greenock scum, let us show the Inverclyde underclass up for what it is, a rag tag crowd of shysters, junkies, whores and intellectually "special" fuds.

Let us rejoice in our wonderful achievement whilst feeling the jealous, mono-browed, cock-eyed stares of our homo erectus neighbours.  Let the vermin gaze upon our brilliance!  Let us strut around like three cocked dugs!!!

PITCH INVASION TOMORROW

Don't be a wee fanny.........that is all, that is all indeed.

Morton were only selling the tickets during working hours during the week and from a shop in greenock. Morton fans couldn't buy them last sat when they were playing QOTS at home. My feeling is that Morton are very jealous of our success and did their best not to sell so denying us a good pay day from their fans [emoji56]

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

The 138 figure seems to have come from Ton fans on PnB no reason to doubt it. I had thought 300 tops so definitely less in that stand than last week. Also plenty people will have tickets for the racing at Ayr tomorrow given it's an 18000 sell out. Will be around the 6k mark.

Fair points Ayrshire.

Hope there are more Morton fans there. Their loss at the end of the day. Were the position reversed I would want to be down there hoping to turn over the league champions.

Hope we fill all of our seats....that takes us to just over 6000 assuming all of the Saints Fans with tickets/season tickets turn up.

Keep off the pitch please.

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

You might not be saying that next season when the OF come to play us:o

Looking forward to them and others coming. Hope  they have updated their songbooks though. Otherwise they and their money are welcome.  Mind you I hope we sell out the West Stand in Season Tickets and confine any away fans to the North Stand.