Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

shull

They're going to wait as, contrary to what many say on here, we ain't won anything yet.
I understand that and I am not celebrating anything until it is over but I don't know why the tv company can't pick who's game they are going to televise so that normal people who have no interest in watching it on the telly can plan their weekend.

Is there a clause in the contract that says the lifting of the championship trophy must be on telly?

SPFL have advised St Mirren that this Match and the Livingston Game will both kick off at 3pm on their original dates. 

No comment from St Mirren till they get it confirmed in writing. 

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Two posts stood out for me.

One genuinely funny post from TRVMP and one unintentionally funny post from vikingTon where he had the barefaced cheek to call our ground a shoebox stadium. :lol::happyclapper

The rest was pathetic nonsense. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Bitter soap dodgers, they really hate us can’t handle fact we are so far ahead of them.
And one says that we are pretty poor team lol. I work near a Morton fan and he can’t face me lol [emoji23] gets wound up if I mention our awesome season.. I complimented him on his wee team doing quite well this year [emoji57]

17 hours ago, shull said:

That is hilarious reading that!

I really hope we aren't giving them the full stand. They won't fill it and we should be selling the stadium out with saints fans in all 4 stands that day.

Ideally just give them a wee section in the main stand or at worst split the away stand half and half. 

Does anyone know if this has been discussed within the club or are we just giving them the full stand?

Edited by LargsBud

14 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

That is hilarious reading that!

I really hope we aren't giving them the full stand. They won't fill it and we should be selling the stadium out with saints fans in all 4 stands that day.

Ideally just give them a wee section in the main stand or at worst split the away stand half and half. 

Does anyone know if this has been discussed within the club or are we just giving them the full stand?

We will def give them the full stand. They are really going to miss our money when we go to their outdoor toilet...................

Get a wee banner pin it above the away stand- "Thanks for the memories Morton, see you in another 10 years ( ya manky b4stards!!!)

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

We will def give them the full stand. They are really going to miss our money when we go to their outdoor toilet...................

Get a wee banner pin it above the away stand- "Thanks for the memories Morton, see you in another 10 years ( ya manky b4stards!!!)

Why don’t we seat out the dome, heard them in, pump it full of laughing gas and let them piss their pants at their superior neighbors lift the league trophy? Then put 5 past them, They don’t get any happy days out. God bless them! 

I think the configuration of the North Stand won't allow it to be split between 2 sets of supporters.  the only option is to give them a section of the east or west stands, 

But as tickets are already on sale, i'd say that ship has sailed already

Maybe the best thing is to offer half-price tickets to them and invite them to  share and enjoy our celebrations.

I'm sure they'll welcome that

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Much as  like this idea, i truly hope they collect second prize and come up with us after the play-offs.

Is their stadium up to premiership standard though?