What are your rights. .

On 5/25/2020 at 8:30 PM, oaksoft said:

Oh no this is awful news.

Please, please, PLEASE tell us more about how your specific human rights are being removed.

We're all on tenterhooks here.

Hhmmmn, not very scientific , are you and

Abre los ojos

and

talk to the booty because the hands off duty and the face don't wanna know.

and  now l have followed the lead of so many of my fellow Buddies before me it would seem and gracioulsy stuck you on ignore for ever moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 minute ago, Copland 11 said:

Hhmmmn, not very scientific , are you and

Abre los ojos

and

talk to the booty because the hands off duty and the face don't wanna know.

and  now l have followed the lead of so many of my fellow Buddies before me it would seem and gracioulsy stuck you on ignore for ever moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh, up there for the worst patter of the week award, and that's some doing. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Copland 11 said:

i hear that you have cabinets full of awards for that fae far and wiiiiiiide😀😀😆🤣🤣😅

If the forum fools agrees with you it a cert you're WRANG.

Massive fail. :byebye

TBH He's a contender for pishiest patter on a daily basis, see the gash above. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

On 6/23/2020 at 6:29 PM, faraway saint said:

If the forum fools agrees with you it a cert you're WRANG.

Massive fail. :byebye

TBH He's a contender for pishiest patter on a daily basis, see the gash above. :lol:

oops l must have hit a wee nerve :clapping

Oh my God you really are the Forum loony :byebye

talk to the booty cause the hauns off duty and the face don't wanna know:byebye

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 5:00 PM, faraway saint said:

You're once a week allowance on WIFI is wasted, as is your pish patter. :byebye

Keep up your trolling it is what you excell at and now you are going on ignore(as you have nothing of any import to say , empty vessels and all that) .byeeeeee:booty

talk to the booty cause the hauns off duty and the face don't wanna know

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry folks. New amendments are getting put through to bolster all the hate crime laws and give everybody the chance to be offended.

Your right to be offended will be increased to include ageism so all this talk  on this thread of things like being being born in 1942 or even claiming someone is young enough to be a student cannot be reposted in any way that could cause upset.  The normal requirement to prove guilty intent is not required to obtain a prosecution under hate laws.  If any one calls you a codger, crumbly, whippersnapper or millennial you can play the ageism card and get them wheeched off to jail whether they meant to insult you or not. 

Unfortunately I am still unprotected if some calls me baldy and folk from Greenock can still be described as smelly but freedom of speech is definitely getting restricted to stop people insulting anyone whether they meant it or not.

Absolutely splendid news, the new  Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) bill also repeals Blasphemy so we just blame God for everything now. Brilliant, Anne Budge can now just accept it's  God fault Hearts are going down and stop blaming us.

OBIKA!!!

Edited by East Lothian Saint
old basa